COB OT - The forum that is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2007
lol, so since there was an inquiry put in as to what we can do to make this forum a better place here's one:

how about actually allowing free discourse? since when do mods "clean threads" on a "OMG off topic conversation!" basis :lol:

we've also upped the ban ante. bans for anything except acquiescence, submission, and ass kissing :lol:. what's the point to a forum where all the "unfavorable" posts are "edited" or "deleted?" apparently criticism and negativity are a no no :oops:. have fun talking to yourselves :lol::lol:

oh, and, despite the productivity and relevance of this thread, go ahead and ban me nick if it makes you feel like more of a man.

:lol: Whatever. Besides, why would I ban you? Also. You said I was taking things too seriously, yet, you make a thread about how much of a bad job I make.

Oh and you forgot to make a poll, asking if I was doing a bad job or no.

You also forgot to say that I was a fascist and that I was the next Hitler.

You also forgot to mention that I will be the cause of the end of the world in 2012.

Anything else I forgot? 8D

Edit: You might want to blame me for world hunger too, that's probably me.

:lol: Whatever. Besides, why would I ban you? Also. You said I was taking things too seriously, yet, you make a thread about how much of a bad job I make.

Oh and you forgot to make a poll, asking if I was doing a bad job or no.

You also forgot to say that I was a fascist and that I was the next Hitler.

You also forgot to mention that I will be the cause of the end of the world in 2012.

Anything else I forgot? 8D

Edit: You might want to blame me for world hunger too, that's probably me.

butthurt mods is butthurt :lol:

Yes, I AM THE ONE THAT MADE A THREAD. You're lucky I'm not an ass and I'm taking this in a lulzy way, Bob would have banned you.

go ahead. ban me. i said something that wasn't "pro COBOT reform," therefore i'm a detriment and a menace. remember, cobot is supposed to be an elitist organization, we can't have the scum invading.

Oh shut up will you!? I have NOTHING at all against you, and I've always been on your side, when Gonzo was being an ass to you.

I don't even get why you made this thread.

Will you guys leave shred alone, or I will ban you all.

Can't you spot that it's just a rebellious whiny hormonal imbalance that happens when puberty kicks in? Leave the poor guy alone for crying out loud.

P.S. Whining is not a bannable offense, carry on.

sequence: Nick cries to Deron, Deron makes an immature joke, you claim victory and proclaim my faggotry. congratulations. that was actually lol-worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.