COB Pics

Heh... the last one posted by jhonnah I have on my desktop
next favourite:
25862062.jpg

Great photo! Thanks:worship:

Sweet t-shirt? It's black with a while cum squirt on it, I really don't see how that's interesting, tbh.

And:

2zel7jp.jpg

The Stone rhoads. :worship:

Postjump:^Same here :kickass:

Is there a pink sawtooth without his signature on it?:err:

Nope. Even he plays with his signature. The only ones that don't have sig are his first Scythe, Sawtooth and Arrowhead. All his other guitars and the guitars you can buy have it.

Sweet t-shirt? It's black with a while cum squirt on it, I really don't see how that's interesting, tbh.

And:

2zel7jp.jpg

The Pink Sawtooth rocks too IMO, in fact I'd get it before the Stone RR (personal taste, although wouldn't say the same about Roope's Iommi crosses RR, :lol:)

Anyway, weren't you in love with the green pinstriped RR?? :lol:

And:

2zel7jp.jpg

Hahhaa before I read the last line I though you are going to say that he look far more interesting without the t-shirt... I was like whaaat???

Nice pic ;)

Thanks for the scans Sleeper666!

And some old magazine scans for the Jackson fans...(not scanned by me, some one from Finnish section scanned them but can't remember who...)
Bodom_11_00__02.jpg

Bodom_mainoskuva.jpg

COB_0.jpg

Thanks for the scans Sleeper666!

And some old magazine scans for the Jackson fans...(not scanned by me, some one from Finnish section scanned them but can't remember who...)
Bodom_11_00__02.jpg

Bodom_mainoskuva.jpg

COB_0.jpg

already got the green one

but OMG I want the First one !! alittle more better that alexi's guitar is good on it :O !!!!