COB Pics

anyone ever seen this one ?
p18saa2js0hlo71qv9011rbe4.jpg

Alexi: ''Off the subject, I also got to see my parents which is always fun so I thought I'd share this pic with you. Me, dad, mom and my newly certified godmother on the far left. Haha! My dad and mom are the people who taught me music, believe it or not, but that's just how awesome my folks are. Luv u guys!''

thats cool. i have once seen a video of Roope's guitar failing and he got the arrowhead ESP from alexi onstage. instead of one of his own backups.

I think this is because both guitarists carry only one spare guitar, so three in total. For example, Alexi has a spare guitar in Drop C, and Daniel/Roope spare one in D standard tuning. Or, for example, on previous US tour, Roope had just two of his guitars, and used the Scythe USA model, that Alexi is using on this tour, as a backup, which can be seen here:

Reactions: Fastbodom
Hey guys, it's been a really long time since I came to the forum, but I saw that picture on Facebook and I remember I had a discussion with someone about Janne's hair getting horrible. And this picture absolutly shows what I'm talking about. I think he is balding, and I think he had hair implants (my grand dad has as well and it really looks like that). Just see what I'm talking about:

They are both balding. But Janne's pattern is weird. Maybe it's implants, not familiar with that though.

That yellow guitar's pinstripes should be black, but I think it isn't gonna sell anyway, just a part of the marketing of the new album.