COB Pics

damn delicious said:
352675958_l.jpg

Coool

Wings of a dream said:
^

Come on Bebli, you could be that girl too. Just go to a concert and meet them!

Well, actually I'm going to their conecrt in my hometown (19th january) *my ticket's number #0000001!!!!!*...
But I'm not sure if I'll be able to meet them... Usually I don't have that much luck... Let's hope so! Thanks for the support! ;)

Bebli said:
Well, actually I'm going to their conecrt in my hometown (19th january) *my ticket's number #0000001!!!!!*...
But I'm not sure if I'll be able to meet them... Usually I don't have that much luck... Let's hope so! Thanks for the support! ;)

I did too, come one it's not that hard. They don't behave like rockstars or anything. They'll come out the back door and get on their tourbus like regular people, so...

yeah, it's not that hard to meet them. me and my friend hung around behind the venue for like, half an hour and they came out. i think janne and a few of the guys went straight into the bus (can't blame them, it was freezing out there!) , i didn't really see them, but henkka was outside signing stuff and taking pictures. he's a really nice guy.

COBHC Webmaster said:
You can find a few additional pics of the North America tour here.

Thanks a lot! Keep on!
But how come there's still no decent pic of Henkka (cause the one with the red jacket's gotta be him: http://mr-20260.v-mirror.spb.ru/page/gallery/northustour05/Img_1252.jpg) or Jaska?? :cry:

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
Lol! Bebli you will meet them! If I did, you sure will!
Lol! Thx for the support! ;)

Wings of a dream said:
I did too, come one it's not that hard. They don't behave like rockstars or anything. They'll come out the back door and get on their tourbus like regular people, so...
That's another thing I like in these kind of bands! It's so much better when u get to know them, and see they're just regular folks... :)

psycho88 said:
yeah, it's not that hard to meet them. me and my friend hung around behind the venue for like, half an hour and they came out. i think janne and a few of the guys went straight into the bus (can't blame them, it was freezing out there!) , i didn't really see them, but henkka was outside signing stuff and taking pictures. he's a really nice guy.
I really hope they'll do the same thing here in Porto!

Once again guys, thanks a lot for the encouragement! :worship:

psycho88 said:

i was at the philly show too, i waited out back for a while but only got to meet johan from amon amarth cause i had to catch the bus. I did meet them at the signing before though, which from your pics you were obviously at. The show was killer though.:headbang:

IMG_1282.JPG

This has to be the most fucked up picture Ive ever seen. His head looks HUGE! or his arms are just small looking. Plus the girl clothing... Just weird.