COB Pics

cob50.jpg

i think this is the coolest one,and also sleepers choice is a very nice one :headbang::headbang:

Pink Sawtooth: EMG+Booster!! WTF? Isn't he using Seymour Duncan nowadays? (it is an EMG, look at the pickup cover and you can clearly see that what is written is a really short thing, not half of the pickup like it is on the Seymour Duncan covers)
cob68.jpg

na i think its his older guitar cause he has 2 if im right and one has the booster,while the other is just the SD blackout

ohh and sorry for double posting

cob50.jpg

Miia, this proves you right, Alexi indeed played the D standard songs (Silent Night Bodom Night) with his pink and the drop C (Sixpounder) with the Alexi Fin. If anyone wants me to explain why this pic proves it tell me, if not I'll save you from a guitar-freak deduction process, :lol:

Because he is playing a normal powerchord and not a barré!:loco::loco::loco:

cob53.jpg
Look at all the scratches on this guitar!

Because roope plays with metal picks, steel i think, he sharpens them somewhat more, likes to play with it, but it harms the finish of his guitars!:loco::loco::loco:

What is going on there? I've seen more pics of them doing it, but what and when do they do it? Do they play each other's instrument for a short passage or what?

Yep they play each other's instrument for a while. Can't remember which song it was....And lol to the Sonata bridge, I have noticed the same thing...

@jhonnah great pictures! I'm hoping to see you in some dvd in the future :lol:

cob59.jpg

What is going on there? I've seen more pics of them doing it, but what and when do they do it? Do they play each other's instrument for a short passage or what?

I've seen several pics of them doing that, too, and also saw them do it at Spinefeast and the Astoria. It always seems to be when they play IYF. Here's a clip from YouTube, at Gigantour, at approx 3:19.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rslaINMKnGc&feature=related[/ame]