CoB @ The Downtown - LIVE BOOTLEG (More info!)

Mar 6, 2004
Queens, NY
www.myspace.com
So here's the deal, I spoke to Greg, the other guy with the bootleg of that show. We're going to trade tapes next Monday, bring it over to the Metal Injection guys, and splice the footage toghther, clean up the audio, put some nice graphics on it, etc. Give it about a week or so for editing, and I'll give you guys an update on the leakage. The band will get a copy as well. One rule: NO SELLING.

gkelter said:
If I see a copy of this bootleg on Ebay i will personally kill whoever is selling it.

Same here.

A bit of bad news: the footage that we shot is in 8mm, and the other person's footage is DV, there's going to be a major difference in quality when we cut scene to scene. On the other hand, I've seen how many horribly shitty Bodom bootlegs there are out there already, so this won't be that bad.

CephalicExodus said:
Same here.

A bit of bad news: the footage that we shot is in 8mm, and the other person's footage is DV, there's going to be a major difference in quality when we cut scene to scene. On the other hand, I've seen how many horribly shitty Bodom bootlegs there are out there already, so this won't be that bad.

Easy, just keep the Mini DV one.

And let's all get a war on if we see a copy of it on EBAY!

Damn I can't wait to see it! The full show?

Wings of a dream said:
Easy, just keep the Mini DV one.

And let's all get a war on if we see a copy of it on EBAY!

Damn I can't wait to see it! The full show?

It's the full show. And there are problems with keeping just the MiniDV one.

Here are the cons:

MiniDV: Poor sound, cut when battery was kicked out, cut during Towards Dead End to switch tapes

8mm: A bit shaky, cut during one of the songs to switch tapes (I'm hoping it's not Towards Dead End)

But we'll see what happens.

well i cant download shit that big on my computer so if anyone is nice enought to send me a copy i will be glad to re-emberse you for any setback it would cause, please dont confuse what i said as trying to "buy" it

if someone that can download it from a ftp server or some that uses soulseek tell me plz and share

I got a chance to see a tiny clip of the video. The rip quality is very low, and from what I hear looks much better on TV, I'll see if theres anyway to improve the quality of the rip. The audio on the tape is REALLY REALLY GOOD. Like, best bootleg audio I've ever heard, but on the rip for some reason it adds a layer of static to it, which isnt there on the actual tape. If anyone wants a small, shittified sample of whats to come, feel free to IM me on Midnattens Krig.

CephalicExodus said:
I got a chance to see a tiny clip of the video. The rip quality is very low, and from what I hear looks much better on TV, I'll see if theres anyway to improve the quality of the rip. The audio on the tape is REALLY REALLY GOOD. Like, best bootleg audio I've ever heard, but on the rip for some reason it adds a layer of static to it, which isnt there on the actual tape. If anyone wants a small, shittified sample of whats to come, feel free to IM me on Midnattens Krig.
Oh man! Don't tell me that the audio on this bootleg is going to be behind with the video!

And why can't they rip it HIGH quality! I mean most people that are going to download it are going to have a high speed conection anyways.

And plus, I'd rather have, 4 X 450mb quality videos to download than just one crappy 700mb video!

Wings of a dream said:
Oh man! Don't tell me that the audio on this bootleg is going to be behind with the video!

And why can't they rip it HIGH quality! I mean most people that are going to download it are going to have a high speed conection anyways.

And plus, I'd rather have, 4 X 450mb quality videos to download than just one crappy 700mb video!

Dude, this is just the SAMPLE rip, ripped by the guy who we borrowed the cam from. Has absolutely nothing to do with the final rip. The final rip will be extremely high res, don't worry.