CoB theme

YAY! You made the reaper with the sycthe! Your computer must look so cool now....nothing but Bodom. I bet your room is Bodom themed too, isn't it?

Actually, I'm not using this theme and I don't have any Bodom merchandise lol. If you go to my myspace page (I don't know if it's in my profile or not, but it's http://www.myspace.com/cbb2 and I've got a "blog" (it's not really much of a blog lol) that has some pictures of the other icons and the one cursor I've made. (Yes, I'm that much of a nerd/geek lol.)

^how will killing him make him like me?

Cbb2:Damn, you should make my myspace then. :) I barely made mine but it takes forever to do the background stuff.

It was meant to say Damn.

Oh, lol.

My computer can't unzip the file, what's wrong with it ??? anyone has the same problem ?

I don't know. I tested the link out and it worked, but I'll give it another try and see if it still works. Other than something getting screwed up during the upload (the site I uploaded it too is having some difficulty adjusting to IE 7, so that could be why), I don't really know why it wouldn't unzip. I might not have tested this one to see if it works, I might have only tested the first version. I guess I'll see in a minute.

Yup, it works. I just downloaded it and extracted it successfully. It was 7.32 MB when zipped (I think, I know it was 7-point-something), and 9.11 MB when extracted.

Oh, this is kind of random, but what are the little green squares beneath a person's profile pic, join date, and posts? It usually says something like someone is "on a distinguished road."

The link doesn't work for me either.

The green squares are "reputation bars". You can add a + or a - rep to a person's rep with the "Add to ****'s Reputation" -button (where the asterisks represent the person's nick.. :D )

sweet, does this go on the whole computer or just the user of choice? since this seems not to be a simple background.

nvm, i just went on some other accounts on my computer and it didn't go on there so its user. sorry didn't check :p