COB to tour North America with Amon Amarth

:zombie: :puke:

Dear Diary-

I just spent another night with my lover.. I just love to feel him inside of me. So what if no one else can see him... he's real dammit he's real!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

back to my regularly scheduled drinking :headbang:

Hm, can't we all just leave this Lady Laiho alone.. I mean, hell she's obviously as you've described, a young girl who wanting things she will never have, is maybe dellusional and obessive and just making an utter fool of herself on this board. I'm sure before Alexi, she wanted someone else, like a backstreet boy or eminem, I can only imagine. This schoolgirl crush is a just a phase of hers, until she realizes that, just ignore her. She's just so disillusioned it's sad.

Fuck, I'd like CoB to play in my backyard, nightly, but that aint gonna happen (I'd also like a billion dollars and world peace), so I keep my mouth the fuck shut and wait for them to play near me, then buy tickets.. that's all we can do.. and listen to their music on CD/mp3 in the meanwhile. Blithering on hoping and wishing for sometihng so ridiculous is a childish trait, and if she is 17, maybe she was dropped a few times as a baby.. hopes and dreams are good, but make them worthwhile. Make them something that you're passionate about and will advance your life somehow. And meeting/fucking alexi won't do that for you, lest you get married, and then all you'd achieve is being a gold-digging whore. It's a stretch, since I doubt he'd marry a fan, (specially one as godamn annoying as you) but if it did happen, that's what you'd be. So set the bar a bit higher, won't you?

You've never even met Alexi so how could you be so obsessed? Respect him as a musician and get over it, christ! I wonder if you masturbate to their CD's.. *shudders* So please, grow up! and just contribute to this forum positively, not like some derranged fucking nut spewing an undying obsession for alexi everywhere.. threatening death to users for simple comments about him.. and we'll all get along a lot better. Cheers!

P.S. I bet you'd even like it if Alexi puked on you! I bet you wish you were Roope's foot sometimes! LMAO

well as this thread has gone to hell in a handbasket really fast I will try to put it back on track...

Bought my tickets for the San Diego show today can't wait till Decemb

Authentic Metalhead: I'm saying these things cuz i know i WILL get Alexi and i don't have to do anything about it cuz it's fate that we'll meet.

Heartless_Name said:
Hm, can't we all just leave this Lady Laiho alone.. I mean, hell she's obviously as you've described, a young girl who wanting things she will never have, is maybe dellusional and obessive and just making an utter fool of herself on this board. I'm sure before Alexi, she wanted someone else, like a backstreet boy or eminem, I can only imagine. This schoolgirl crush is a just a phase of hers, until she realizes that, just ignore her. She's just so disillusioned it's sad.

Fuck, I'd like CoB to play in my backyard, nightly, but that aint gonna happen (I'd also like a billion dollars and world peace), so I keep my mouth the fuck shut and wait for them to play near me, then buy tickets.. that's all we can do.. and listen to their music on CD/mp3 in the meanwhile. Blithering on hoping and wishing for sometihng so ridiculous is a childish trait, and if she is 17, maybe she was dropped a few times as a baby.. hopes and dreams are good, but make them worthwhile. Make them something that you're passionate about and will advance your life somehow. And meeting/fucking alexi won't do that for you, lest you get married, and then all you'd achieve is being a gold-digging whore. It's a stretch, since I doubt he'd marry a fan, (specially one as godamn annoying as you) but if it did happen, that's what you'd be. So set the bar a bit higher, won't you?

You've never even met Alexi so how could you be so obsessed? Respect him as a musician and get over it, christ! I wonder if you masturbate to their CD's.. *shudders* So please, grow up! and just contribute to this forum positively, not like some derranged fucking nut spewing an undying obsession for alexi everywhere.. threatening death to users for simple comments about him.. and we'll all get along a lot better. Cheers!

P.S. I bet you'd even like it if Alexi puked on you! I bet you wish you were Roope's foot sometimes! LMAO

I'v never wanted anyone else except for ALEXI!!!! No one is more perfect and amazing than Alexi fuckin Laiho!!!!!!! He's the only one for me. No one else. And when i get married to Alexi, i won't be a gold-digging whore. Alexi's what i want and need. I love him with all my heart and haven't felt stronger about anything except for him. I don't masturbate over their cds! Alexi's voice turns me on, but not like that. Even though i 'v never met Alexi, it already feels like i know him. The more i do Alexi related stuff, the closer i feel to him. It feels like i'm already his gf. I feeel so connected to him and close to him. And so what if i'm lonely!? I'm lonely cuz Alexi's not besdie me. I wish he was sleeping right next to me everyday.My hopes for Alexi aren't ridiculous. It's going to happen someday, and when it does, i'm gonna rub it all over your face.

BACK ON TOPIC! (sorta)

well, since i got a new digital camera, i'm gonna record their concert and take some decent pics =D can't wait to see how they'll turn out after it

Lady_Laiho said:
I'v never wanted anyone else except for ALEXI!!!! No one is more perfect and amazing than Alexi fuckin Laiho!!!!!!! He's the only one for me. No one else. And when i get married to Alexi, i won't be a gold-digging whore. Alexi's what i want and need. I love him with all my heart and haven't felt stronger about anything except for him. I don't masturbate over their cds! Alexi's voice turns me on, but not like that. Even though i 'v never met Alexi, it already feels like i know him. The more i do Alexi related stuff, the closer i feel to him. It feels like i'm already his gf. I feeel so connected to him and close to him. And so what if i'm lonely!? I'm lonely cuz Alexi's not besdie me. I wish he was sleeping right next to me everyday.My hopes for Alexi aren't ridiculous. It's going to happen someday, and when it does, i'm gonna rub it all over your face.

Lmao, this bitch is /\/utz0r!!!! That post PROVES she's either fake or on crack..

LedByTheReaper said:
When it happens i'll be giving alexi the gun so he can shoot you, then himself.

lol! But it'll never happen, I dont know Alexi, but from interviews he doesn't seem to be interested in dating annoying immature fans all that much! The best she'd accomplish is a one-night stand as a groupie, if that. By them time she got her panties back on he;d be on the bus to the next gig.

THEN:
[Enter razorbades and pills]
HAHAHA!

Alright im a little confused. I see on the site here that Children of Bodom are going to play at the Quest in Minneapolis. Yet on Ticketmaster the tickets are for sale from First Avenue club for the same day. So wich venue is it. I cant find the Quest's club website and First Avenue doesnt say they have COB scheduled. WTF

LedByTheReaper said:
Lady, face it.. you won't get him because he's not gay.

wait what?

shes now heard that she wont get him because he is gay, and now that he isnt. youre going to confuse her and her mind will explode...

keep it up :headbang:

Alexi's not gay. Just becuz he kissed some guys, doens't make him gay. It's not like he's ever slept with them.

ANd i'm not just going to get a one night stand. I want more than that. He'll really like me. ANd when i meet him, i'm going to try to act normal and not so fangirlish. hE has to love me. I know he will.

Lady_Laiho said:
Alexi's not gay. Just becuz he kissed some guys, doens't make him gay. It's not like he's ever slept with them.

ANd i'm not just going to get a one night stand. I want more than that. He'll really like me. ANd when i meet him, i'm going to try to act normal and not so fangirlish. hE has to love me. I know he will.

Well if he's not gay you have NO chance.

Um, unrelated to this gheyness I'd like to announce:

I JUST BOUGHT MY TICKETS TO SEE COB AND AMON AMARTH!
SEE YOU IN MONTREAL MUTHERFUCKERS!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
:kickass:
:worship:

sorry.... I'm so fucking excitedididididididididididididiidididid!!! :OMG:

anways, I'll stop now :lol: