COB to tour North America with Amon Amarth

Check this out...

On Tuesday I bought my tickets for the LA show December 9th @ The Wiltern.

Yesterday after surfing the net I find out that the TBA date is at HOB Anaheim on December 7th.

I live in Anaheim like walking distance from HOB so that sucks but whatever I'll still be going unlike Lady Laiho who doesn't have her parental permission.

But seriously, why the hell did they pick Anaheim? They're already playing in Los Angeles and San Diego, no northern Cali dates. So instead of putting one up north they add a 3rd date to Southern California.

guitarist968 said:
Check this out...

Yesterday after surfing the net I find out that the TBA date is at HOB Anaheim on December 7th.

I live in Anaheim like walking distance from HOB so that sucks but whatever I'll still be going unlike Lady Laiho who doesn't have her parental permission.

But seriously, why the hell did they pick Anaheim? They're already playing in Los Angeles and San Diego, no northern Cali dates. So instead of putting one up north they add a 3rd date to Southern California.

I think I'm gonna go to this one.:lol:

maybe.

guitarist968 said:
Check this out...

Yeah, they played three Texas dates in 2003 too. Why do they play three places in one state instead of just picking other states. If i could, i'd go to all three of those shows.

yeah i just found out about the house of blues show...tickets go on sale tomorrow morning...but since i'm already seeing them at the wiltern, i don't think i wanna drive to anaheim to see them. i live closer to hollywood anyway. is anyone going to both shows?

Lady_Laiho said:
Yeah, they played three Texas dates in 2003 too. Why do they play three places in one state instead of just picking other states. If i could, i'd go to all three of those shows.

Don't talk to me.