CoB to WOA

The Somberlain said:
Can I camp in your garden, Maili?
I dunno what you would want there as I'm gonna be at the other end of Germany watching COB, but yes you can. But please be careful not to end up in the garden if my neighbours. Some friends of mine did that once and those halfwitts called the police :lol:

Aragorth said:
hey look the fucking bright side of this wacken; we can have a COB UM forum meeting at wacken 04, guys and girls!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, this time we'll actually do it. Not like last year Summer Breeze "alright, I'm the girl with the long black hair..." Last year, there was the possibility at Wacken to reserve an own camping area for groups of over 50 people... So, guys and girls, gather all your friends and there we go! :D

Quarantine said:
last CoB wacken show was killer!! OMFG the whole crowd went insane so I don't dare to think what's gonna happen next summer!
I'm kinda scared of that gig... In 2002 I got kinda hysteric because I was completely convinced I was not gonna survive that gig. Then I started beating the security guys who wanted to pull me out of the crowd... Next day I had a purple line (not a purple stain, but a purple line) all over my body in the place where the barrier had been and as soon as a fold of my shirt touched it I started screaming. But it was a kickass gig :D

@ Carrie White 2.0: Will you be there? :wave:

Maili Björklund said:
@ Carrie White 2.0: Will you be there? :wave:
It would kick sooo much ass...BUT THE PROBLEM IS: I'VE GOT NOONE TO GO WITH!Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh. I don't have many friends and the few that I have are so not metal...they will listen to some heavy stuff with me and go to the Rox bar with me, but a festival...
I feel like: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:
It would kick tons of booty if I could go with my funny farm sista though :)

The Lantern Nut said:
@spellbound: Steve is annoying sometimes so I understand, but Northern Viking??
[color=black said:
spellbound-by-the-bodom[/color]]@lantern he is just some wannabe varg cunt or somthing he is also annoying as fuck!
I didnt know you were only 16 Needled, and I didnt mean it as an insult.. I found it a funny thing to imagine how someone asks his parents whether he can go, that's all. I dont except you to take back your immature insult though, it's ok.. you're only 16, consider yourself forgiven.

spellbound-by-the-bodom doesnt quite get the meaning of sarcasm, that's why he thinks Im a Nazi.. although I did react in a pretty harsh way there as well, so this whole thing is half my fault..
The few people here who know me know that Im not a Nazi anyway, for the rest, the origin of this misbelief can be found here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107781

Reactions: Zarok666