CoB to WOA

The Lantern Nut said:
It would kick sooo much ass...BUT THE PROBLEM IS: I'VE GOT NOONE TO GO WITH!Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh. I don't have many friends and the few that I have are so not metal...they will listen to some heavy stuff with me and go to the Rox bar with me, but a festival...
I feel like: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:
It would kick tons of booty if I could go with my funny farm sista though :)
Hey, if you just travel there yourself Im sure there are people from here to meet up with you on the festival so you wont be alone there after all :)

yeah and btw for everybody who wants reinsurance: no, nothern viking is not a nazi ;)

I never said he was a nazi, i just thought his sarcastic (which i got becuase i have more than 3 braincells) comment about what i said was unnessicary and retarded.
Oh and i also caught on to your little stab at my age, and dude, its quite funny.
You're telling me you've never called anyone a fag before?
whatever.
Oh and bad reps saying i ruin this board from Mr N.V are also amusing.

Reactions: Taliesin
"You started this whole skin-thing, so I wonder why you lack the brain capacity for a little irony about it.. but I guess it's because you're half-black then "

"Half black? Damn! Im sorry dude..."

said by northen viking now you tell me he isnt a fucking asshole? and i'd rather be half black than a beady eyed dave mustaine look alike now fuck off

NeedledWarheart said:
Oh and bad reps saying i ruin this board from Mr N.V are also amusing.
imo whats fuck up this forum is the good or rep thing

everywhere u can see some lil whore who are claiming for good rep because they told something funny, and 2 days later u can see them cry because they got a bad rep
get a fucking life and dont care about those dumb thing, it's only a board for cob fan not for the "hey i've got 10.000 post and only good rep" one

oh btw , NV is really not a Nazi

/me thought of the day ...

ah for fuck sake, some people should read the title of this topic a bit harder and take their flame wars somewhere else

Johanna said:
ah for fuck sake, some people should read the title of this topic a bit harder and take their flame wars somewhere else
that's true

SEE YOU ALL IN WACCCCCCCCKEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN
it's gonna kick some major ass

How can people justify this fucking bullshit behaviour i hope magsec comes and sorts this shit out but anyway

Yes somthing should be set up at wacken bit fucking early tho huh hopefully they get some more kickass fin metal like nightwish or norther or maybe even sonata again

@lantern like everyone says just come along and hang out with the ppl from this board :headbang:

Hey Lantern, if you really dont wanna go to WOA all by yourself, you can come to my place and go there with PoueT, my friends and me :)
We might pick up Jossa on our way there as well.. if we're extremely lucky that is :p

Reactions: -Gavin-
NeedledWarheart said:
I never said he was a nazi, i just thought his sarcastic (which i got becuase i have more than 3 braincells) comment about what i said was unnessicary and retarded.
Hahah, I pass this right on to spellbound ( :D ) and apologize for my harsh comment, again.. I guess I really should relax before pressing the send-button sometimes... :zzz:
Oh, and I gave you good rep for this one... to compensate the bad rep I once gave you.. which I considered quite justified though.. and I guess I still would, if only I could remember for which post I gave it, heh :p
Anyway.. good night folks

Reactions: Johanna