CoB Tribute this Saturday !

Ilikedeadveals

New Metal Member
Aug 14, 2006
Hello everyone,
I just wanna mention that our band are doing a tribute to these guys tomorrow in Victoriaville, Québec, during the ``Festival jeunesse de Victoriaville`` ! ...And well if you don't have anything planned for tomorrow evening, the entrance is only 5 bucks and you'll get some good old tunes from Bodom ! We're also gonna play Taste of my Scythe ! And since Bodom never plays that one live well it's good for you :kickass: ! Anyways this thread is mainly directed to Quebec people but...yeah :) I don't know if this thread's gonna get deleted cuz it is already on the forum somewhere but....Its ANOTHER tribute than the one those guys did in Québec City some time ago !

Rock off and Fuck 'n' Roll !:headbang:

I"d love to see your band play but i don't live in Quebec. But if i did, i'd totally go. HOw long have you guys been playiing?

Well we've been playing together for a year now and it's pretty cool ! we're starting to do shows here and there and we have great feedbacks from people ! Sooo...yeah :) Cool to know that you would've come :p !

Yeah no problem ! I'm pretty sure they're gonna make a little dvd or just an audio cd so as soon as I get it I'm gonna put a link here so you can have and idea !

yeah !

Ilikedeadveals said:
Yeah no problem ! I'm pretty sure they're gonna make a little dvd or just an audio cd so as soon as I get it I'm gonna put a link here so you can have and idea !

yeah !

Nice one man!

What's your setlist?

Well...the thing is that it's a festival so we're allowed to play only 30mins each so everyone can play cuz there's a pretty big amount of bands ....so ! Bodom after midnight, Taste of my scythe, Angel's don't kill, Bodom Beach Terror and Lake Bodom. Last time at this very same festival we played Follow the reaper, Everytime I die, Kissing the shadows, Sixpounder and Hate me ! I think it's gonna be pretty cool to play there !

Anyone else interested in having that WONDERFUL dvd ? :lol:
in the worse case one of my friend's gonna record the show on camera...of course the sound will suck but ...better than nothing:)

I'm guessing you lot are pretty good on your instruments?

You'd need to be to make them sound half decent.

yeah exactly....the sound quality lol....sorry my english isn't quite good sometimes. And yeah the songs will sound more than half-decent :) !

That's cool ! we're playing at 12h20 (minuit 20 mais jtais pas sur en anglais :p) so yeah would be cool if you come ! t'habites ou à drummond au fait ??