COB TV News

Well, curious way of saying it. You said it way clearer. That's what I'm affraif, that it won't appear (or not before the next album begins to be recorded = not before 2 years at least.

i think flap technics is a way for describing how one gets familiar with the way the way to hold the pick and how to get the right amount of "snap" on the string to get a tone tone i guess. the string from your wrist and crap, and also coordination with the left hand. like if you watch a tuner and snap the strings weird (don't break them lol), it can go sharp and stuff, especially on a floyd rose. people do it but it messes up your playing and stuff, when it should feel really natural on a nice guitar. who knows though.

i have seen the void! look out! beware! watch out!

Actually, I think flap technique is referring to the way he mutes with his left hand, for example, during the intro riff of In Your Face. You have to "flap" your hand over the string in a certain pattern to kill any unwanted noise during the rests.

He also "flap" in Living Dead Beat intro. "make it sound and sharper" is what Alexi said in the instructional DVD.

it just mutes it more. You can't mute a note that much that it won't ring after...but with the flap-technique you can make mute it right after so it makes it sound tighter. This is a very useful technique.