COB TV News

Yea it's weird I don't know why there should be part 3

because they want to feed the fans with something while the extremely and unfair wait for the album ends??

seriously I don't know why some peoplem are talking shit about COBTV over and over.I mena,how many bands do things like that??when henkka first posted that they'd put some footage and vids from rehearshal/recordings he stated that it'd be the less serious part and not the actual thing or the songs(just one or two riffs),and that's exactly what they've done.what do you prefer:nothing or 3 episodes of them doing weird things or whatever?I've no doubt:any band gives the fans some material(no matter how weird it is)before the album is released just to keep them entretained,and people it's just ranting about it.it gets on my nerves.

^Finally you do as we all do:lol: Im just gonna wait and if we get updates then that is fucking great...I will just wait patiently for the new album :)

well,they,as everyone,don't want to be puppets and live in a permanent TV show.they want their lives for themselves.that's why IMO we should be happy with any update they want to give us,and wait patiently for the album(even though that the wait has ended beeing extremely long)

In Flames has a very interesting extensive documentary of their latest recording experience. It's just a cool thing to see and it'd be interesting to have a deeper look at how Bodom went about creating this album.

yep. and the samples you could hear throughout the episodes sound promising aswell :)

In Flames has a very interesting extensive documentary of their latest recording experience. It's just a cool thing to see and it'd be interesting to have a deeper look at how Bodom went about creating this album.

Godsplague have one too, but it's utterly boring, because its like 20< episodes of them doing singing parts and small bits of playing,all of it with Alexi's presence. Some will say that this is better than COBTV because they focus on videos of the actual recording,but for me COBTV is way better. I got really bored watching Godsplague's vids, and I can' stop watching COBTV news 1&2. They're funny and give small details of some riffs.

was that post made when part 2 came out? if so yeah does anyone know whats going on with part 3? i have a feeling that its not going to come out since its been so long and is so close to the album/single.

Sorry? IMO COBTV 1&2 are not crap. They're good. I don't want them to unveil all the riffs before the album is out. There will be time and Guitar World specials for that later on, for now COBTV is enough for me: funny to watch and shows flashes of the album.

Hey, have you already made your mind about sharing your recordings of Spinefeast with us?? Please!! :lol: :D

EDIT: I should have checked the Spinefeast thread before. Awesome vid. Thanks a lot! :kickass:

Sorry? IMO COBTV 1&2 are not crap. They're good. I don't want them to unveil all the riffs before the album is out. There will be time and Guitar World specials for that later on, for now COBTV is enough for me: funny to watch and shows flashes of the album.

He didn't say that. He said don't expect it to come out.