COB TV News

Damn, even my hair is longer than Alexi's now. :erk:

But still, his "dude..." cracks me up everytime. Same with Roope's "Watch out!!" :lol:

Aww... fuck my quicktime player won't play it. What can be wrong?
You should try it with VLC Mediaplayer?I have qicktime 7 and it runs fine with my mac.I really don´t understand anything about these different formats for internet, so Im just glad that even someone got it open.Theres allways Youtube also:(

You should try it with VLC Mediaplayer?I have qicktime 7 and it runs fine with my mac.I really don´t understand anything about these different formats for internet, so Im just glad that even someone got it open.Theres allways Youtube also:(

Thanks for the tip, VLC worked, and the video was worth the wait, when is part 2 coming?

It really was worth waiting! Unbelievably hilarious stuff, what else can I say..

Yeah, it would be nice to know who Verikukka really is, but I doubt he(?) will tell us.

Oi,Sorry but i´m not a member of the band:(Just the same dude who has been doing these Benny Hill flicks for the band since they started.We´re gonna put some shit up online later on.I really can´t give any dates when, but sooner or later.:puke: