COB TV News

wtf
when was this posted? :lol:
I just saw the thread ahah XD

edit: you know at 3:41 on the vid? could that be from the the song jaska was talking about? the one with the fastest double bass or whatever?

wow, that was pretty fucking awesome and definately worth the wait. i really hope they get some more stuff up like that hopefully of recordings of maybe some of the other songs? total win.

That video is funny as hell, especially the part when Alexi and Henkka are playing the new cover (I think I heard Alexi talking about the new cover) anyway it was great!

P.S. Henkka looks better than ever :oops:

The new stuff that can be heard on this video does sound promising. I just hope Alexi stays away from the "I don't give a flying, I don't give a flying, I don't give a flying fuck!" lyrics. :lol:

Alexi has cut his hair...just noticed :p

I feel sorry for those who dont understand finnish, its so much funnier :lol:

at least they have subtitles. still this was so much better than i expected, i just expected 1 or 2 minutes of footage from tie my rope or something, they really went above and beyond to make something for the fans. mad props to them.

I wonder why I have to refresh this page about a billion times on this pc before it shows all the threads and stickies. ARGGH.

Ive just seen it but was on my work pc so had to watch it without sound (i work in a call centre)

looking fprward to gettin home and seeing it WITH sound!

PS henkka is HOT.

Obviously i love alexi quite a bit (ALOT)
but yeah...henkkkaaa..

ive met the band a couple times and when i met henkka he gave me a hug and my heart melted!!
haha
pics on my myspace profile (see my signature)

mmm.

cant wait for the new album!

it`s great

I know exactly how you`ve felt

awesome isnt it.
i was so chuffed when i met them the first time. i was snap happy and took loads pics. henkka was wearing this massive fleecey hooded jumper on and he hugged me and wrapped me up in his massive jumper and i was so happy lol.

my boyfriend didnt look too impressed though LOL

;)

x

I like the part where Janne says "I think I can handle the intro" and goes of on a randon riff then whammys just like Alexi :lol: