COB TV News

well if hes a real beer lover(I bet he is) he'd drink his ass off and then fall into a comma or something on stage:p

Btw should't Henkka have stopped smoking?:p

well i know he's puked on stage before...whether from a hangover or from drinking before the show...the fact is, as someone already said, there's always alcohol in his blood.

you guys are taking everything way too far, i sincerely doubt that they're such alchoholics that they always have it in thier blood. as much as you want to think AMG MY METUL STARZ ARE SO HARDC0RE AND DRUNKZ HAVIN FUN i doubt that they record and write all thier music wasted or else it would just be shit, what you see in all those videos are partially meant to be fun, not to show you how they get wasted and write music just to make money.

well i know he's puked on stage before...
Well, Im not so sure if the he pukes on stage because hangover or drinking. There is this one finnish interview (which I and zirco translated to english btw) where Jaska says that Alexi doesnt eat so much on tour, not before gig nor after it and after gig he starts drinking and then Alexi is wondering why he is puking. That guy doesnt eat enough on tours. So not just about drinking.

I guess it didn't work out :loco:

is it just me or does Henkka have some bandage around his knee :err:

Yeah, I realized them as well but they didn't seem tied too strong so I dont think it was sth serious. Or it was just a gag, 'Tie My Bandage' instead of 'Tie My Rope' :lol:

But that video was good, finally some new stuff from them!:headbang:

well i know he's puked on stage before...whether from a hangover or from drinking before the show...the fact is, as someone already said, there's always alcohol in his blood.

jesus fucking christ some people on this forum (and in this world) just dont fucking listen!

Well, I wouldn't call him an alcoholic, he loves to drink, okay, but an addict?
No(t yet).

Hope that he doesn't get one
that would break the bands neck
They survived Alexander which almost killed them and it gave many fans a reason for not liking AYDY
But if Alexi get's an alcoholic it would definitely ruin the band cuz he can't be replaced and can't tour (seriously) anymore

Alexi had said that he likes to drink but he likes to be "clear" too, because he loves cars and alcohol and driving together isnt so good idea :) I dont think that Alexi is gonna become an alcoholic, I think the other guys wont let it happen :)

Alexi had said that he likes to drink but he likes to be "clear" too, because he loves cars and alcohol and driving together isnt so good idea :) I dont think that Alexi is gonna become an alcoholic, I think the other guys wont let it happen :)

I'm not sure if Alexi has the same opinion as you,
or didn't you watch Trashed and Lost in Helsinki?:lol: