cobhc ziphood

:headbang:

i cant stand loose hanging hoodies except for one ever. all my others are tiny

bobvex said:

i cant stand loose hanging hoodies except for one ever. all my others are tiny

hey bob, do this for me...: pick a rule and tell me the accurate measures of the hood (i mean: sleeve lenght starting from the shoulder and whole lenght of the shirt(without the hood)...

if you'll do this..i'll love you for the rest of my life...

edenslave said:
hey bob, do this for me...: pick a rule and tell me the accurate measures of the hood (i mean: sleeve lenght starting from the shoulder and whole lenght of the shirt(without the hood)...

:err: how bout you just get a large, and deal with that.

how tall are you?

fuckina a right dudes, i got that hoodie 3 months ago and it is a large. i am 6 feet tall and 163. it is perfect. if you are taller or fatter tha me then definitly get an XL. i also sewed a ton of patches on the back (metallica, ozzy, iron maiden, etc.)

edenslave said:

i have the M hoodie.. and just the sleeve lenght is 24in. and sholder to sholder is 20in. I hope that helps.

perfecterror said:
i have the M hoodie.. and just the sleeve lenght is 24in. and sholder to sholder is 20in. I hope that helps.

thank you perfecterror...i'll love you for the rest of my life... :headbang:

by the way i'm gonna pick an L cause i'm 6 feet too...

perfecterror said:
your welcome :D
i got the med. because i am only 5'7 and i am a girl... i don't need a tent. the med. is still big, but it feels great.
did you find yours was really really thin feeling. if so, wash it a couple times, it will thicken up like a regular tee shirt.