COBHC

Ensi

CAT WITH FUKKEN PODS
Nov 15, 2007
Norway
www.youtube.com
DqVOgh1.jpg

funnily enough there are allegations that (at least a couple of songs) on the upcoming record do as such

I wouldn't bank on it though, artistic integrity and shit mayn

also:
>"cater to angsty teens"
>implying that's not we all were when we started listening to Bodom in the first place

the truth hurts breh

also:
>"cater to angsty teens"
>implying that's not we all were when we started listening to Bodom in the first place

the truth hurts breh

This, though I felt that was a fucking disgraceful colour to post in. Took me 7 years to get used to Aletas or whatever her bleeding name was agains insistence on using red. It just made me feel angry.

Actually this summarises how I felt:

:fu:

It's because the standard forum colour is not expressive enough to show the darkness inside some of the true children of the night and the symbolic blood they spill whenever they express their thoughts

anyway I used that colour because somebody (probably Ensi) would have been a cunt about me not using green to greentext

Seems fair

Now that my eyes are broken.

But yeah, even if Bodom did release a back to roots album now I don't think I'd care. I kind of just grew out of it. Maybe if it were like Black Widow-tier Bodom then sure, but the chances of that are non-existent.

I'm on Skype like all the time, drop me a message or something you douche :lol:

He really is, me and him seem to both live in front of our monitors...

A wild Lowberg appeared. Ensi, don't act as if you've outgrown Bodom, you know you'll check the album out when it comes out you liar, becase OMGALEKSIISTHEBEST! On a serious note, looks like they have something genuinely good between their hands. That or total crap. Because otherwise the lack of news and promotion is just weird. And also how the fuck did we end up talking about COB on COBOT?

Ensi, don't act as if you've outgrown Bodom, you know you'll check the album out when it comes out you liar, becase OMGALEKSIISTHEBEST! On a serious note, looks like they have something genuinely good between their hands. That or total crap. Because otherwise the lack of news and promotion is just weird. And also how the fuck did we end up talking about COB on COBOT?

I still love their music to death. It's great. OMGALEKSI got me into technical guitar play (during my green-day phase) and metal, and I am so happy for that because his e-minor pentasolos are teh epiks.

And yeah i'm excited for the new album, I don't think i'll be super amazed but I hope it's good.

MI2DHd1.gif

funnily enough there are allegations that (at least a couple of songs) on the upcoming record do as such

I wouldn't bank on it though, artistic integrity and shit mayn

also:
>"cater to angsty teens"

the truth hurts breh

Speak for yourself poseur! You're better off dead, I don't give a fuck if you hate me.... because in this bed of razers we bleed together, foorreevveerrr!

Yeah AYDY was the last Bodom album I've listened too :lol: So pretty much from making my account 8 years ago, to now, I've not listened to anything new by bodom.... :/

Same with Sonata Arctica actually :lol: and those were probably my two favorite for a while.

Also FTR and HB soloing and whatnot, still awesome.