What COBHC stuff you got?

Yeah SW is a really interesting album. Also when I think Alexi recorded it beeing just 17 years old then I can't find mistakes and all turns into awesomeness, :lol: They were fucking young when SW came out , :lol: BTW I own it as I own all albums and I intend to get every single album where Alexi has played (not the guest apearances I supose, but the 2 of Sinergy I'm missing, IN's Nihil,all Kyllahullut,....)

@Lady Laiho: :lol::lol::lol:

@Altitudes: where the fuck did you get the Young Guitar mags?? Specially the pink one, the whole Alexi-devoted.

P3040003.jpg

P3040007.jpg

:)

Well, depends on which. The one I have features Roope and (in shorts & white t-shirt) Jaska kneeling, Henkka with sandals and Alexi and Janne as usual. I usually prefer natural live things than prepared promo shoots, but it's all about preferences, :lol:

Ebay. Don't bother with that site unless you can't find it at ebay. I order the pink mag through there and it took forever >8(

(btw, the tabs are already in the Tab Thread)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6899326 said:
Buy it or you're gonna die soon by my hand. Not sure how though, but hey, seriously.

Anyway, nice collection yours as well.

It's been on my computer since forever, just to cheap to buy it :p

I HAVE IT ALL!

all cob cds, dvds
30 cob shirts from all the tours and covers, and band
customized cob car with customised laiho shirt with his face on it
the white and pink esp sigs.
cob tatoo on my chest and allu's name on my fingers
cob posters plastered all over my room
cob school supplies, shampoo, and makeup
cob food

I hope it's a joke

BUMP. Someone started a new one on On Topic an here we are.

Ok there we go.

CDsDVDsandvinyls.jpg

As said.
Sudaderasycamisetas.jpg

Left to right: COBHC hoodie, SW longsleeve, Guitar & Scythe hoodie, SW t-shirt, HCD hoodie and CRY t-shirt.
EntradaBarna06.jpg

AYDYflag.jpg

From Barcelona 06 show when Alexi broke his toe, :lol:
PosterMetalHammer.jpg

From Metal Hammer.
Guitarpicksandmags.jpg

Last set. (on Metal Hammer, Allu is the one holding a green bottle at Kerry King's right)

I HAVE IT ALL!

all cob cds, dvds
30 cob shirts from all the tours and covers, and band
customized cob car with customised laiho shirt with his face on it
the white and pink esp sigs.
cob tatoo on my chest and allu's name on my fingers
cob posters plastered all over my room
cob school supplies, shampoo, and makeup
cob food

Not cool..

Ive got all studio albums ,signed blooddrunk single, blakkis shirt, HC finland shirt, poster of band