COBOT: The Album [NEW THREAD]

Yes bitches! I was thinking about this last night cuz I need to start playing more and I haven't recorded anything in ages, I'm hardly home so going to have to change that for a bit as I'll need alot of time on this hehe

Lolwut?

You mean if there's an entrance deadline? Nope!

Yeah :D Because I feel like joining this craze would be fun, but it's my last year of university and there's plenty of other shit going on, so I have to think about it, dont wanna end up on the hall of shame without ever having done anyhting on a COBOT album :D

We should try to get even more collaboration this time and get more people playing on each track. The 5th anniversary I'd say is a pretty big deal :)

^That'd be cool, but why don't we also do an all star track, kind of like a forum jam, but that features EVERYONE that plays on the album, and maybe not playing only solos, maybe something we could kind of all write together..

I'm up for that, but we should decide on a key/tuning or something to avoid confusion of course. I think we could all throw something together pretty nice. I'm excited to actually have something to show this year :)

Yes, I must ponder out some ideas.

All of us writing tracks together would get a bit chaotic tbh, if we start now, then other people that join in want in, etc.

How about... We all write a song as usual, and we all contribute something major to to another ones song? (guitar track, vocals, mixing, solo or a track that's made by 2 people)

Yeah that's true. It might be easier to just do another cover like last year. If that's the case though I'd like to suggest not doing a Bodom song since it's kind of predictable and... well, I think we're all burnt out on them by this point.

Yeah that's true. It might be easier to just do another cover like last year. If that's the case though I'd like to suggest not doing a Bodom song since it's kind of predictable and... well, I think we're all burnt out on them by this point.

Well it IS a Children Of Bodom forum we're at. I'd say go for it since tradition and heritage and heirlooms and shit.

and some faggot should try to make every song sound as "equal" as possible. Would be serious record stuff then

I think the collab song should have each section done by everyone else, to avoid having to stick to one key/tuning, then have one person master it.

^What?

And snowy that'll be a bit... tiresome for the person doing it. I think it adds character, and individualness (that isn't a word) to the songs :)

yeah, that's why I said ''faggot'' and not ''me'' :p n yeah ur kinda right, its cool to compare the different osudns

Nah it puts acutally more pressure on me to make something good sounding :D