CoB's first middle east gig ?

Wait Wait Wait, a gig in the middle east? Heavy metal in the middle east? I dont think the Cob crew wanna get blown up on stage by a suicide bomber screaming IIIINFIIIIDEEELS AAALLAAAAH AKBAAAAAR!!!
The ME is too dangerous... Stay out!

Yeah, i agree with Stripflash. There's too much shit going on over there right now and it is dangerous. Nothing better happen to ALexi. I'll pray for his safe return if he does go.

Yeah, i agree with Stripflash. There's too much shit going on over there right now and it is dangerous. Nothing better happen to ALexi. I'll pray for his safe return if he does go.

The situation was never very safe over there, I mean the bands that performed there last year have returned safely

Saatje: That's a good thing and ANcient was one of the first bands to play at Isreal and they made it back safely.

you guys have no idea what your talking about.The DDR Festival has been initiated since 2004 and lots of band went there for example Megadeth,Machine head,Sepultura,Testament and lots and lots of others, has anything happened? so shut the fuck up if u have no idea what ure talking about. And yes the ME actually has a metal scene and last years DDR's crowd was 8,000

Arabs with rags on their heads listening to Metal? Headbanging? Moshing? I cant picture it, it feels wrong... Naaaw its not right... sorry!

Arabs listen to bizarre bellydance music.... trust me! I am a doctor!

*it would be better if it was not in the desert with sand and shit getting in your eyes and ya arse.