Collective questions for Mr. Sneap -thread

Hey andy, what do you think about the loudness war?

Sometimes I´m realy gettin headaches of listening to newer productions ( like "the ghost inside" , "throwdown" , "all shall perish"...)
this records are all mixed great, but the mastering sometimes destroy all the energy in my opinion.

When you are mastering projects, do you try to get the "industry standard loudness wise" or you just try to let the mastering fit the different styles of the music.

for example:

all shall perish doesnt need dynamcs so lets make this real hot
and 36 crazyfists is a dynamic band, so try to archive this through the mastering process?

I´m realy looking forward to a Pro-opinion.

cheers

What inserts do you use in your mastering chain in addition to the trusty Finalizer? Where in your mix or mastering chain does snare clipping occur?

In your opinion, every professional metal drummer must play to a click??? Why?

(sorry, i don't know if Andy already answer that in a past thread)

Yeah, I'd like to know if you use clipping on the snare to stop the mastering fucking it up, I know a lot of people here do this, but I always wanted to know if the pro's use one as well.

Also ahjteam, might wanna change that last bit about "Andy played guitar in a band called Sabbat" that's past tense, unless I'm very much mistaken Sabbat is still playing shows, and Andy does still play guitar for them :p.