Colour Haze is officially the greatest band ever, seriously.

Chromatose said:
ok! gemm order #1 highly successful! it was a pleasure doing business

and got it in wicked fast, seeing as how it was shipped from germany.

:kickass: sometimes GEMM is unbelievable like that! oop htf rare albums for $10 that show up in like a week to your door.

it worked for me with Spirit Caravan - Jug Fulla Sun for like $8 or sometbing

good stuff, i should check out some more rare shit on there
the dude with Solstice's "New Dark Age" turned out to be a phony though

Now I need to know as I've finally been blown away by one of their songs, the epic Overriding...the psychedelic feel is of course authentic, it wanders without losing my attention, and that ending is ridiculously overblown, and all the more awesome for it. And this thread makes me miss Lizard and his always valuable musical input even more...

I still don't have Ewige Blumenkraft.

CO2 I get from stonerrock.com

I was listening to Tempel about 30 times the other day, it is pretty much the most amazing thing in the history of everything.

"Periscope" bored the hell out of me. "Los Sounds de Krauts" isn't too shabby.

Check out All and the self titled. That's what we listened to at HCIII.

Other than that...it is Colour Haze season. Holy fuck do they sound good when it's incredibly hot out.

I love this fucking band so much! I haven't been listening to them as much over the colder months but Peters is right,

its time to get Tempel, s/t, Krauts, Periscope, Ewige and even CO2 back into regular rotation!

All is kind of a let-down for me... sounded alright at first but I just am not interested anymore