Colour Haze is officially the greatest band ever, seriously.

haha holy shit if I could remember the password for Albert Fish this'd be the perfect day to use it.

Actually, not really. The day Slobodan got deleted sucked all the fun out of using fake accounts. Memories...

so I subjected Maren to colour haze....

she liked it.

Then my mom came by and commented that she liked it, and in the car, my dad didn't mind it.

Forever Flowerpower!

Ewige Blumenkraft
Seven
Chopping Machine

Why aren't these three being discussed? What about the various splits? Are they all as essential as the other 5 albums? I'm sure they are, but I need confirmation? That was a statement, not a question, right?

What of donuts?!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

So let it be written, so shall it be done.

Next stonerrock.com order, hopefully it'll be in stock along with more Electric Wizard and Clutch.

:kickass: :dick-kicked-in: :headbang: :uncontrollable-flatulence:

I haven't heard seven.

Ewige Blumenkraft is a rocker, a kind of monster magnet 70's-esque riff-heavy vibe goin' for it. I love it.

Chopping Machine is flat out incredible, imo. It's a doomfunkextravaganza.

Demilich said:
Chromie, tell me if that actually works out for you! I'd love to track down a copy! Haven't heard "Chopping Machine" in months but when I did, I was impressed!

ok! gemm order #1 highly successful! it was a pleasure doing business

and got it in wicked fast, seeing as how it was shipped from germany.

I would say HOLY SHIT HOW AMAZING THIS THREAD GOT BUMPED RIGHT WHEN I PUT IN A COLOUR HAZE ALBUM but I listen to them like 15 times a week so the odds aren't all that whackykookycrazydumb.