Colour Haze is officially the greatest band ever, seriously.

swizzlenuts said:
I have a hard time describing non metal bands.... basically because I listen to so much metal.

Yea that works for any genre really, my friend always corrects me when I try to mock him for listening to techno. "Its not fucking techno man, its hardcore house!"

I guess I miss the subtle differences in the electronic squelches between the two.

Moose, for some reason I find myself drawing connections between Colour Haze and Boris' "Flood," and I know you worship that motherfucking beast of an album so... DO IT!

Only 1 spin since I last posted in this thread, and I like it, especially 'Tempel' and 'Ozean' . Not a fanboy yet though.

I've been listening to Chopping Machine all morning

HOLY SHIT I NEED THIS CD RIGHT NOW

is it even possible to find it anywhere to purchase???

Chromatose said:
I've been listening to Chopping Machine all morning

HOLY SHIT I NEED THIS CD RIGHT NOW

is it even possible to find it anywhere to purchase???

you can't buy it, i know this for sure.

it does rule though.

Chromie, tell me if that actually works out for you! I'd love to track down a copy! Haven't heard "Chopping Machine" in months but when I did, I was impressed!

What's everybodies thoughts on Seven? I really dig Self-title and Temple, but this one is a little different, mainly with the vocals.

The guitar work is still very good, but I didn't dig it as much, is all their other stuff like Self-Titled and Temple?

I'm going to rank the Colour Haze albums I have in order of preference:

1. s/t
1. Tempel
1. Periscope
1. Los Sounds de Krauts
1. CO2