Colour Haze is officially the greatest band ever, seriously.

uh................ I'm listening to the Self Titled for the fourth time... This is fan-fucking-tastic. I am loving this. The 22 minute song rules!

I've listened to Tempel about 5 times now. Dudes. DUDES. This is some amazing fucking shit. Could be their best album, and man, that's saying something.

So along with a stunning Colour Haze shirt (same as Doomcifer's only dark blue and human-sized), Stefan sent me a promo copy of "Tempel", which consists of the original artwork and a plain cd-r. Anyone care to cut a postage costs deal to relieve me of this item?

Ellestin said:
So along with a stunning Colour Haze shirt (same as Doomcifer's only dark blue and human-sized), Stefan sent me a promo copy of "Tempel", which consists of the original artwork and a plain cd-r. Anyone care to cut a postage costs deal to relieve me of this item?

dibs

I've been trying to like me some Colour Haze, not trying too hard though. 'Tempel' seems good although I can't grab it for what it is at the moment..it that means anything.

it's not for everyone. be an individual and don't try to like it if you don't like it, just continue with your normal tunage.