Colour Haze is officially the greatest band ever, seriously.

Ellestin said:
How bad do I need "Los Dung del Sauerkraut" and "Periscope"?
Los Craps de Rutabaga is still warming up to me, but Periscope is pretty god damn incredible.
General Zod said:
Two questions:

1. Where did you order the new one from?
2. Which of their CDs should I buy next (the only one I have is S/T)?

Gracias.

Zod
Stonerrock.com is THE place for any of this type of music. Will you pay about $3 more per album than if you went on a serious Jew-search? Yes. Will you get the absolute best customer service possible? Yes. I can upload some albums later if'n you like. Will do in a few days, since I have 2 more of their albums coming my way right now. :Spin:

And the great thing about stonerrock.com is sometimes you can order something with their cheapo media mail shipping and get it in 2 days! (but sometimes it really does take 8-12.. )

I think the prices are great for a lot of the stuff they have, which are sometimes difficult to find, or more expensive if having to order from some Euro dealer and then shipping doubles the price. Their prices were way worse a few years ago, but ever since that day they lowered them, ordering's mostly been a no-brainer.

edit: And they always toss in free stickers! .. although now I have a crapload of goddamn High On Fire stickers >:O

Yeah, less High on Fire, more Sleep please.

Pretty sure that Antenna is my current favorite Colour Haze song. The way it builds and releases several times is great, and then how the e'er so quiet guitar refrain at the end signals the conclusion with the slightest whisper... yeesh. o_O

NADatar said:
g. The way it builds and releases several times is great, and then how the e'er so quiet guitar refrain at the end signals the conclusion with the slightest whisper... yeesh. o_O

You don't buy this for cutting edge pyrotechnics or innovation, you buy this and groove your ass off to the vibe and the band chemistry - not to say they can't play...man they must record this with old tube amps, the tones they get are sometimes so ungodly dirty and just - like when you and your woman have been out all day in the heat sweating and you start getting it on and she smells so earthy and you probably do too but you don't care - that's Colour Haze.

motherfucker! i ordered the CD as soon as it came out and all of a sudden they say my order is delayed due to stock issues. i want this fucking cd!

Demilich said:
:lol: the biggest CH fanboy of all has been smoten by the powers of the intarweb!

jesus christ. i should by default have their entire discography sent to me as it is released. i whore their name out so frequently that it just seems right.