Comics!

Picked up a bunch if stuff in the past few weeks. Here are some of my favorite cover pieces...
NZbim0I.jpg

CKc61kU.jpg

7HgP9qe.jpg

wao5ScV.jpg

IziiUyK.jpg

@RadicalThrasher @CiG a Karate Kid comic book! lol
PhYKYYE.jpg

sZwY0Eq.jpg

PL5t3fp.jpg

XltLm5Q.jpg

L3sKMKe.jpg

the guy who's writing the new Mask was at the shop so i got a few of his books signed ...
PGqIoDi.jpg

KytnANp.jpg

and one of the writers for the new Red Goblin book walked into my local shop today while i was there and signed all the copies of his book which also just came out today. Was already going to pick up an issue but grabbed an extra variant since he seemed like a pretty cool dude ...
gvw1yFv.jpg

Last edited:
Doctor Doom comic?? what the fuck??

also
@TechnicalBarbarity
Venom symbiote attached to a female was an action figure forever ago
(back when Marvel first bought toybiz and they weirdly decided to make action figures of all the obscure one-appearance characters)
i remember this cuz i bought one, she was blonde though
and IIRC this was the venom symbiote only attached to the female for one-single issue before returning to being attached to eddie brock
(and still somehow got made into an action figure that i bought)
all of this this was way-the-fuck before the venom symbiote attached itself to Flash Thompson

EDIT
took the time to find a picture
this is the action figure my grandmother bought for me all the way back when it was a brand-new action figure

45287e8ca409974e7a029abe1ff5dd4b.jpg

etsy113+010.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
that cover actually has nothing to do with the story, it's just one of the "Mary Jane" variants they did for all of their covers last month.
that action figure was still pretty creepy
can't believe my grandmother bought that for me
she was pretty blind without her glasses
i think she bought it without putting on her glasses, lol

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
no. why would you ask? I posted a Venom book, which i certainly am going to read.

You're an X-Men fan right? Do yourself a favor and go read Hickman's reboot, which starts with House of X and Powers of X. Already going down as one of the greatest X-Men runs of all time and he's just getting started. Perfect jumping on point for anyone.

@TageRyche any good sales in your area? Bunch of the shops out here had 1/2 off on all new books and crazy dollar bin sales like 4 for $1 or fill up your own shortbox for $50.

Picked up a bunch of back issues for a few series(Rosenberg's Punisher, Aaron's Avengers and Cates' Venom) i started reading a few months ago when i jumped back in. Also picked up a few indie blind buys form the dollar bins. Grass Kings, Southern Cross, Fight Club 2, Grindhouse: Bee Vixens From Mars, Arcadia from Boom studios and Tales Form the Dark Side by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez.

@TechnicalBarbarity Sadly, there hasn't been much in the way of good sales as of late. My local shop is running a standard sale (20% off trades, 30% off rack comics) but that ends in a couple of days. I had no interest in anything so I didn't take advantage of the sale at all.