Comics!

Knights of the Old Republic is one of, if not the best Star Wars comic out there. It's great!

Have you read any other Hellblazer besides Ennis run? Because I think he is maybe one of the less good, and definitely the most overrated run. Both Delano (one of the best comic runs ever all categories) and Carey are much better imo.

Knights of the Old Republic is one of, if not the best Star Wars comic out there. It's great!

Have you read any other Hellblazer besides Ennis run? Because I think he is maybe one of the less good, and definitely the most overrated run. Both Delano (one of the best comic runs ever all categories) and Carey are much better imo.

I agree that Delano and Carey are better (after all, their work made me a fan of John Constantine in the first place ;)) but I just wanted to revisit Ennis' run of the character. He is somewhat overrated for this because of his fame with Punisher Max but it isn't bad so far.

And yes, the Knights of the Old Republic comics kick ass. You should read Crimson Empire as well if you haven't already.

I still kind of wish that Punisher sequel with Thomas Jane would have happened. :(

Same. The Punisher has always suffered from under-the-radar status though, it's hard to generate enough interest in the mainstream, likely because the politics of vigilantism are very unpalatable today. Also it's hard to make anything with The Punisher that isn't R-18.

Did you see War Zone with Ray Stevenson?

Same. The Punisher has always suffered from under-the-radar status though, it's hard to generate enough interest in the mainstream, likely because the politics of vigilantism are very unpalatable today. Also it's hard to make anything with The Punisher that isn't R-18.

Did you see War Zone with Ray Stevenson?

I did and while liked the Ennis-esque aesthetic, the action, Ray Stevenson's acting and the genius casting of Wayne Knight as Microchip, it still couldn't save the film. It just didn't have a good script.

I actually don't own it so it's been too long for me to remember it properly, though I do seem to recall liking it. I remember it being appropriately violent.

Jigsaw was a cool character too to put on the big screen.

I have to go with the first one myself. :cool:

I had no clue other people liked this movie. Its likely one of my favorite superhero movies. (probably because its not really a super hero movie and more of a revenge film) It's gritty, its got funny parts, his fight with Kevin Nash is hilarious, and he kills John Travolta at the end. Tough to beat all that.

Ehhhh I'm referring to the Thomas Jane film.

I've never watched the 1989 film if thats what youre referring to.

muh reading skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
I had no clue other people liked this movie. Its likely one of my favorite superhero movies. (probably because its not really a super hero movie and more of a revenge film) It's gritty, its got funny parts, his fight with Kevin Nash is hilarious, and he kills John Travolta at the end. Tough to beat all that.

Ehhhh I'm referring to the Thomas Jane film.

I've never watched the 1989 film if thats what youre referring to.

muh reading skills.

I definitely prefer the original from '89 but I absolutely share all your sentiments about Thomas Jane's Punisher. It rules.