Computer programs to make music

I have been thinking about getting Ezdrummer too. I know Drumkit from hell is supposed to be better but it takes about 35GB of HD space, and that's quite much considering that my computer is a laptop from 2005 and have a total of 80GB HD space. :ill:
yes if you plan to have ALL the samples trust me you don't need 2/3 of the samples when you made up your mind on what kit you want to have for your project

yes if you plan to have ALL the samples trust me you don't need 2/3 of the samples when you made up your mind on what kit you want to have for your project

yeah I know, but then I'll have to manually delete the files I don't need, and I don't feel like manually deleting thousands of small samplefiles

I have alot of software to record. But I don't know how to use it all. And I pretty much just spent $500 for nothing.
It's all Pro Tools and all this other software you get with it. My friend uses Cubase I think to make rap songs. But I don't have it.
I really need to learn how to use Pro Tools. I might do a course in it or something.

I have alot of software to record. But I don't know how to use it all. And I pretty much just spent $500 for nothing.
It's all Pro Tools and all this other software you get with it. My friend uses Cubase I think to make rap songs. But I don't have it.
I really need to learn how to use Pro Tools. I might do a course in it or something.
google is your friend, use it. you will be surprised what you might find.

Does that bother you that much?? If you that tired to see lame threads then create new ones.

No offense, but why are you always so defensive? In every post I see of you, it seems like you're always try to defend yourself or sound offended.

You don't need to answer that :p.

"Forgive my immaturity" ? I've nothing to forgive, this is not a fucking schoolyard.

And I mean, just imagine if every noob on COBOT made a thread for a question already answered ? See the mess it could bring ?

Oh wait.

You're right and I deleted my message. I searched a bit and i've found other informations.

So I hope he will forgive my immaturity... I was angry at the moment when I wrote this but not cause of someone here (and thats not an excuse for sure...).

When I said no offense, it meant no offense :p. I was semi serious, so don't worry. It's kind of true that they seem to be picking on you :lol:.

:loco:

:lol: You guys are all dicks, there's a lot worse n00bs gaying up this place yet in EVERY thread I see you picking on her :lol:

WTF srsly guise.

lolwut

And that was all ironic! I dont care if people arent satisfied by my questions or my answers.

Also its sooo easy to be tough behind a computer...

Donc franchement c pas un connard qui va me dire quoi penser. si jtemmerde avec mes questions ben tant mieux. si tas rien d'interessant a dire ferme la.

Get a life little boy.

Lolwut? If you're gonna be hostile and call everyone a dumbass, then you might as well fuck off.. If YOU don't have anything more interesting to say than "amgz ur tuff bhind a pc, geta lief", then I'd suggest the same thing, little girl.

(If that was directed to me, if not, good day :lol:)

PS. lrn2spell kthx

PPS. WTF? :lol: I was being nice to you.