computers mess with my mind.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i keep trying to upload some pictures to my ultimatemetal.com webspace and it's saying i have a virus on my laptop, but there isn't one detected at all by any software and my computer isn't having any problems.

so now i have two things:
1. major virus paranoia
2. no uploaded pictures
frown.gif

it's like ultimatemetal.com punched me in the neck

don't get me started on computer misfortunes... Every two to three days I get an onslaught of spyware and ad-ware that always takes an hour to disinfect. And I keep thinking "Why does this happen to ME?!? WHY MEEE?!?" My dad's got pretty much the same system and he doesn't seem to be targeted... Now I'm all paranoid when I access the internet :(

i already ran adaware and no dice... what is spybot, is it any different? i mean i have auto updated norton anti-virus shouldn't that be enuff?

yes, spybot hits different stuff than adaware. i think you can download it here:

http://security.kolla.de/

if that still doesn't work, ummm, what exactly does the virus message say?

my parents had a NASTY virus that wrote itself into the registry (i think) which norton could not get rid of--I had to repave their ENTIRE computer (reformat the HD, reinstall every program, etc)

there is no virus detected at all by any part of my own computer. just when i try to upload a pic to ultimatemetal.com it says a virus was detected and that's all it says!

maybe it's just some master scheme to not let us share pix.
at least my newest one is from another source so i hope you can see it.