concerts ... 2012 to 2112 -

I think they gonna be on tour in Europe, so the USA tour is coming after it around Nov-Dec. Im really looking for it because they canceled a lot of shows last time including Hungary so I didnt see them since for almost 1 and a half year :).
My concerts in 2011-12 CoB X 2, Amon Amarth, Dragonforce, DT. + Some local bands(3-4)

Paganfest 2013.

next month, koRn
I believe this concert will be their first show with Brian 'Head' Welch back in the group?
The venue is about an hours drive from where I'm located, that's always a plus
The support is 'Love and Death' which is Welsh's side project -

The last concert I went to was Fear Factory, which was at the beginning of this month.

Unfortunately the only good concert on my radar coming up is Kamelot but that's not till September :/

Dark Tranquillity is probably going to be in the U.S. in September. That's worth getting excited over.

That would be pretty cool. I'm still pretty new to their music but there's a lot of time between now and then lol.

Also, Amaranthe just announced a USA headline tour! I am super excited about that.

Muse has such an incredible potential to make good music, but it's so just horribly goofy sometimes. And the singing is terrible. I mean, I'm glad you enjoy it and all, because all I really want is for you to be happy. I just feel like every time I listen to a Muse song I'll hear a melody that has the potential to be absolutely incredible and then they just Muse it up.

Muse has such an incredible potential to make good music, but it's so just horribly goofy sometimes. And the singing is terrible. I mean, I'm glad you enjoy it and all, because all I really want is for you to be happy. I just feel like every time I listen to a Muse song I'll hear a melody that has the potential to be absolutely incredible and then they just Muse it up.

YOU make me happy <3 .

I disagree, I find that MUSE does exploit that potential, and creates some of the best songs ever; and Matt's an excellent singer. Just don't listen to the new one, it sucks.

YOU make me happy <3 .

I disagree, I find that MUSE does exploit that potential, and creates some of the best songs ever; and Matt's an excellent singer. Just don't listen to the new one, it sucks.

I agree and disagree with you :)

Muse was fantastic all the way to "The Resistance". The last two albums they have made imo have been horrendous. Cool you like them though.

Highly relevant to the last few posts of this thread: I already bought tickets to see Muse in September and Amaranthe in July. Add some future DT dates to this and its turning into an okay fall.

I already bought tickets to see Muse in September and Amaranthe in July...its turning into an okay fall.

reckoning87 could be American, and typing "Fall" where most of the rest of the world would say "Autumn", but I choose to believe that he means the seeing Muse and Amaranthe is his life collapsing, but it's okay because at least he gets to see DT.

I don't mind the fall...
it is the climb from the bottom
that hurts the most

So far in Australia this year i have seen:

Marduk
Eluveitie
Soilwork
Tool
Ensiferum
Opeth + Katatonia

Soon to come:
Korpiklaani
Enslaved
Kataklysm
Dark Tranq.
Amon Amarth
Moonsorrow

+ This year i went to Metal Days (Metalcamp), Brutal Assault & Barther Open Air.