Concerts Setlist - Paradise Lost Tour

wow those setlists are pretty damn sweet

now they are playing my top 3 songs from Paradise Lost (Eve, Revelation, title track) and I would LOVE to hear masquerade live. Im surprised they still didnt decide to at least play one song off the damnation game. Im also glad to see that they are playing less stuff from the Odyssey... its a great album but ive seen almost every song on there so many times its nice to have some change. Kinda sucks that they cant play the entire song of Divine Wings but that would be asking a lot due to time constraints I suppose.... Im sure it sounds cool to hear part of it after revelation regardless

So... any word on them maybe coming to Japan after the North American tour?

Oculus ex Inferni
Set the World on Fire
Domination
Serpent's Kiss
Masquerade
Inferno
Paradise Lost
Egypt/Death of Balance
Smoke and Mirrors
Sea of Lies
Revelation/DWOT Part VII- Paradise Regained
Eve of Seduction
Of Sins and Shadows

I'm just tired of hearing Smoke and Mirrors...I would rather replace that with Egypt and leave the rest in there....and put Walls of Babylon back in, the song is amazing.

Please have Accolade II
Please have Accolade II
Please have Accolade II
Please have Accolade II
Please have Accolade II

Redragon

PLEASE people! I don't understand why anyone should complain about the setlists. Great mix of old and new imo. I'd be ready to pay all the money I have to see them live again, but unfortunately it wouldn't be enough to get me there... :)

PLEASE people! I don't understand why anyone should complain about the setlists. Great mix of old and new imo. I'd be ready to pay all the money I have to see them live again, but unfortunately it wouldn't be enough to get me there... :)

I am not sure if you are talking about me....but i was not complaining.
I was just saying how much I (and my 3 other friends) want Accolade II at the concert. :cool:

Redragon

They changed the setlist again..

Frankfurt, 20.02.08

Oculus ex Inferni
Set the World on Fire
Domination
Serpent's Kiss
Masquerade
Inferno
Paradise Lost
The Walls Of Babylon/Death of Balance
Smoke and Mirrors
????
-------------------
Eve of Seduction
Sea Of Lies

But the sound was terrible in this show. There was a lot of overdrive when romeo played. He didn't look happy about that. Seems that the sound engineers haven't done a good job yesterday because the sound of Dreamscape and Circus Maximus was just fine... But I enjoyed the show nevertheless :headbang: You rock guys!

They changed the setlist again..

Frankfurt, 20.02.08

Oculus ex Inferni
Set the World on Fire
Domination
Serpent's Kiss
Masquerade
Inferno
Paradise Lost
The Walls Of Babylon/ Death of Balance
Smoke and Mirrors
????
-------------------
Eve of Seduction
Sea Of Lies

But the sound was terrible in this show. There was a lot of overdrive when romeo played. He didn't look happy about that. Seems that the sound engineers haven't done a good job yesterday because the sound of Dreamscape and Circus Maximus was just fine... But I enjoyed the show nevertheless :headbang: You rock guys!
:headbang:Keeps fingers crossed for the Madrid show:kickass:

Just play anything god dammit! even if they played Shades of Gray 10 times in a show i'd still say they're the best.

P.s. Please dont.

:lol:

I want TDWOT...entire song!!!! :kickass:

Me too!

put Walls of Babylon back in, the song is amazing.

I agree. They could easily replace Sea of Lies or Of Sins and Shadows with Babylon. Hell, Babylon would make an awesome encore, too!

P.S. They added Babylon! Now just make Looking Glass a regular and I'll die of happiness!

wow very nice, im glad to see they keep mixing it up a bit to keep things fresh, even if its only one or 2 songs here or there is nice to have variety. Also... you wrote walls of babylon/death of balance together. Does that mean they didnt play the whole song for Babylon and cut it off early, or does it just mean that they made it somehow transition seemlessly into death of balance without cutting any of walls?

also... yea what was ???

Also... yea I wonder whats up with the sound... the last time I saw them in Chicago the sound was pretty poor too. Maybe they should consider getting some different sound crew? Its a shame when they play everything so well and put so much work into the show but the experience is hindered by poor sound quality

I'll bet ??? was Of Sins and Shadows. I couldn't see them closing with Sea of Lies, considering they've played OSAS at like every show they've ever done. Or perhaps the sound was so bad that EverAsHell couldn't tell what song was being played! They really do need a new sound crew... most of the time I can't even hear P's keyboard.