Congrats from Royal Carnage

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Hey Symphony & gang!

Sorry to add yet another thread here, but there are too many Bloodstock discussions going on (even outside of your own forum)! I don't know which one to join in on! You've brewed quite the storm my friends...

Congratulations on the show. From what I heard, sounds like you might be building up a small of army of new found fans - and well deserved I might add!

Sorry I missed Bloodstock this year - you know all about the hassle I had in getting over to the UK. But after a performance like this, I have to assume you're wanting to get right back out on the road, no???! So I might get a second chance?

Anyway, congrats again from myself and the rest of the Royal Carnage crew. (Now we just have to see where we can hunt down a bootleg of the performance....anyone record it per chance? Hehehehe).

Cheers,

JK.

P.S. Did you get to meet/see Edguy? How were they?

Hey JK! You are more than welcome to start another thread on the subject mate! hehe!

Yes I met Tobias from Edguy and had a nice chat with him. Cool guy!

The response has been amazing mate. I'm still shellshocked by the whole thing. You are quite right though about the road...we woke up on Saturday and said "right, where's the gig tonight?" haha!

Symphony said:
The response has been amazing mate. I'm still shellshocked by the whole thing. You are quite right though about the road...we woke up on Saturday and said "right, where's the gig tonight?" haha!

I'm surprised you even managed to get to sleep on Friday night with all that adrenaline pumping through your veins! Or was there an enormous consumption of alcohol after the gig to balance things out, heh?

Any other standout performances from the weekend for ya? I hear Paradise Lost kind of killed the momentum, but otherwise it was pretty cool all round.