CONGRATULATIONS, JEFF!!!

Jeff Loomis plays like the dude from Korn nowadays..........

totally suckass.

ms. anthrope said:
Schecter Guitars will be coming out with a Jeff Loomis signature model guitar! It will be unveiled sometime in mid-summer of this year. More details coming soon.

Help me congratulate Jeff on the great news!!! :worship:

Damnit. I was dreading this. Now I'll have to trade in my Hellraiser to get it, whenever it hits our shores. I'll bet it's basically just a Hellraiser with a Floyd on it (which is damned good enough for me!).

'gratz Jeff.

Dang...and I thought that when I bought the C-7 Hellraiser that was the guitar that he would be playing for a while; as if that was his signature model but I guess not. I guess Jeff will be the first with the sig model unless schecter is doing a whole line of them *cough ESP subsidiary cough* with a bunch of different artists. In any case, I kinda hope it's basically a hellraiser with a floyd so I won't feel totally robbed :D Anyways, congrats Jeff...Having your own sig guitar must feel amazing

Hell Yeah! That's good news, Jeff! Congrats on this one!
The website says that this is a good guitar, just ask Jeff Loomis of Nevermore!

229615.jpg

:oops:
Pretty Guitar. Your signature is gonna look good on thàt!
Good luck!

NICE!

Will: your not gonna buy it... because it's not pointy enough.

I would only think about buying one if they make it in a 6 without a trem bridge... actually, i'd rather get a custom made ESP. ehh.

'Nife [Spirit Crusher] said:
YES!! A Schecter 7 with a floyd rose? HELL YEAH! Thats awesome, Jeff!! Congrats! I'll so be buying one of those.

It's been rumored for a while, so it will be nice to finally have a Hellraiser 7 with the Floyd available. Even better that they're putting Jeff's name on it.

ms. anthrope said:
OH, and he's got a new endorsement with ernie ball!

both great pieces of news ms. a! This has definitely been a long time in coming, I remember wondering why he didn't have one back when I first started listening to Nevermore lol. Congratulations Jeff, so awesome!

I might actually buy one of these 7 strings. I've been looking at a good 7 to get for a while, this might be exactly what I'm looking for...

I just hope there isn't a fat Nevermore logo on the inlay.... I dont particularly like signature guitars much for that very reason.... please keep it a signature or something else not so tacky...

Id say the floyd is sketchy, since Ive hit Schecter up numerous times, and they always reply "There are no plans for a 7 string with a Floyd" :angry:

I was gonna go with a Schecter custom shop 7 with a floyd, but now I might just wait for the pricing on these.

Just go play your freakin Axtra Stylus that you bought off of Loomis already.