Contact with Opeth Fellas

If Peter wanted his e-mail address publicly known, he would have it posted on the site. It's not anybody elses right, other than Peter's, to pass along that information. Your best bet is to just contact Mike through his publicly known e-mail address posted at the site. If anybody else out there knows Peter's e-mail address, I suggest you respect his privacy and not give it out to anyone else.

Originally posted by MountainDweller
If Peter wanted his e-mail address publicly known, he would have it posted on the site. It's not anybody elses right, other than Peter's, to pass along that information. Your best bet is to just contact Mike through his publicly known e-mail address posted at the site. If anybody else out there knows Peter's e-mail address, I suggest you respect his privacy and not give it out to anyone else.

well to tell you the truth he probably has more than one address, a private one for family and friends, and one for music/work. that would be a sensible thing to do.

Originally posted by _Transparent_

well to tell you the truth he probably has more than one address, a private one for family and friends, and one for music/work. that would be a sensible thing to do.

This is true. Even I have a private one and one that I use here and other places. He gave the impression that it wasn't to be given away, though, and I respect that, as I hope others do.

This is true. Even I have a private one and one that I use here and other places. He gave the impression that it wasn't to be given away, though, and I respect that, as I hope others do.

ok, if thats the impression he gave then well done for not giving it away. do you know him or something then by the way? :confused:

No, I don't know him personally, but we had a long chat after one of the shows earlier in the year. Someone else who was there at one point when we were talking asked him if his e-mail address was the same as before, and Peter said it wasn't and gave him/us (since I was right there, too) the new one. It was then that I got the impression that he uses it personally. He's very friendly.

Thats why I asked to email me if you could help,not to post it online in public.. Its not like Im going to give it out to hundred people..

I sent Mike an email well over a year ago asking about the possibility of gigs in Canada, for which he said he didn't know, didn't seem likely (this didn't surprise me, it seemed like a ludicrous notion at the time) and the possibility of future projects with Dan Swano, for which he said none were planned (and then Bloodbath came out...)

I'm sure back then he got a lot less and replied to a lot more mail than now.

Is true. Neway, I wanna get in touch with the Martins. Everyone overlooks them and they're both fucking good, so I think it would be nice if someone told them that for a change