Controversial opinions on metal

only thing you prove here is that if you write catchy songs, you will be famous. this has fucking nothing to do with the quality of the music.

Enter Sandman is trash.

Also, I opened this page, and was scared shitless by the massive amount of autoplays. All I can say though is that Brokencyde > Karmablade.

Enter Sandman is trash.

Also, I opened this page, and was scared shitless by the massive amount of autoplays. All I can say though is that Brokencyde > Karmablade.
wether you think enter sandman is thrash or not has nothing to do with it, it IS a catchy quality song and thats why its famous.

You never wrote anything of quality.
i did
Maybe that's why Karmablade isn't famous. His songs are neither catchy nor quality. :p
karmablade has just started playing, we have had only 2 concerts so far so its just the beginning, im going to bring back quality and hope to metal, it needs it.

Thanks for confirming this, I don't want to re-read his fucking posts, tbh I never want to be back in the last page again due to the massive auto-play shit it contains

the thing is i did write catchy quality songs in my post.

:lol:

Fucking christ already. I bursted out laughing reading this thread two times just today.

Ok then, let's start a new round. Hellhammer, although being hugely influential, is tiring to listen to nowadays.

Lol.

it-is-both-catchy-emotional-AND-aggressive.jpg

That memegenerator is goddamned genius.

Anyone here listen to Brodequin? I get the feeling that it might be somewhat controversial to even bring them up here but, haha. I love them.