Controversial opinions on metal

I thought Human was okay. Symbolic is by far the best Death I've heard though (counting Human and TSOP). Excellent album from start to fucking finish.

I can see where you're coming from, as I used to be obsess over this album, Symbolic is much more coherent than TSOP,for one, although I recently listened to it, and not much really stands out. I think it's because of the busy sound, the album sounds plastic and lifeless. I only listen to TSOP nowadays. While more streamlined and rockish, the production is better, and it's full of cool riffs.
The vocals are no biggie for me, Chuck was never any good, imo.

ScreamBloodyGoreCover.jpg

Scream Bloody fucking Gore. [/THREAD]

I'm just curious what people here think of Celtic Frost `Into The Pandemonium.

listening to it now and it's pretty cool.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that The Sound of Perseverance is Death's best album

:lol:
We used to fight about this all the time. I'd argue the TSOP was the best and you'd say Symbolic. Now I've come around and Symbolic is my favorite and now you've come over to TSOP.

Great albums.

At least we both agree that those two happen to be Death's best
And you're both faggots who deny that Human is obviously the best. :p Symbolic runs an extremely close second though, and no matter what Voice of the Soul is the best song Chuck has ever written.

I'm just curious what people here think of Celtic Frost `Into The Pandemonium.

listening to it now and it's pretty cool.
I dig it. It's weird, it's weird, and it's pretty cool in a weird way. His singing is pathetic and yet I like it somehow. I dunno...it sounds kinda tormented I guess.

At least we both agree that those two happen to be Death's best
:kickass:
Of course, I should probably get SBG - Spiritual Healing, but yeah.
the post early 90s blew ass musically in the mainstream.
orly?

And do you mean the mid 90s by any chance?
Because otherwise you're referring to September 24-26, 1993.