Controversial opinions on metal

Originally Posted by MetalAges
Who is Dog of War - or "clark" ?

He sent me a threatening letter saying he would sue if I didn't erase the comment you made, something with clark in it? I didn't even see what was personal about that?

Anyways, I banned him and erased all his posts told him to find another forum.

Did you say something that was revealing to who he is or something?

Deron

Originally Posted by MetalAges
Who is Dog of War - or "clark" ?

He sent me a threatening letter saying he would sue if I didn't erase the comment you made, something with clark in it? I didn't even see what was personal about that?

Anyways, I banned him and erased all his posts told him to find another forum.

Did you say something that was revealing to who he is or something?

Deron
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Between the buried and me are the best metal band in the past 10 years. they're music is technical as fuck, beautiful as anything else, extremely brutal, their riffs are all amazing, have direction and purpose to the song, each song is structured brilliantly. and thats just the start of it.

thoughts, opinions?

Between the buried and me are the best metal band in the past 10 years. they're music is technical as fuck, beautiful as anything else, extremely brutal, their riffs are all amazing, have direction and purpose to the song, each song is structured brilliantly. and thats just the start of it.

thoughts, opinions?

Thoughts... no.
Opinions... hell no.

thoughts, opinions?

No way dude, but if it makes you happy.

I'd rank Cradle Of Filth higher than Dimmu Borgir. Enthrone Darkness Triumphant is the only Dimmu Borgir album which is worthwhile, while Cradle Of Filth released several quality albums in the mid nineties. Dani is still the fagmaster though.

Your claim is rather outlandish. They're alright, but they're not even at the top of the heap of completely generic metalcore bands, much less every band of the last 10 years.

Theyre way above the heap of metalcore bands, their newest is more progressive than metalcore. My claim isnt any more outlandist than someone saying opeth are the best band of the past 10 years.Theyre nowhere near what most metalcore bands out there put on the table. If you dont believe me check out songs like the son of nothing, white walls or prequal to the sequal(i doubt you will but if you want to go ahead)