Controversial opinions on metal

I got bored of that song after awhile. My favorite song is probably Perilous Nation off of PWYP.

But Souls of Black gets points for having Seven Days of May. I fucking love that song. Oh and The Legacy. And Malpractice. And of coarse Souls of Black. Damn now I'm gonna end up listening to it now.

Well Swiss women seem to be much..MUCH better than my AMERIKWAN KUNTZZ who all have aidz from sucking my pals kack, plus all we have in da KWA is FEMINEST whore's..they really run this KWA..as much as da JOOZ!! if not more!!! female's are the same thing as a JOO male anyway!! I have met some cool girl's here..but they are hard to find!! it's like you have to CASTRATE yer self to get laid as a WHITE MALE in AMERIKWA

can we cease this faggotry?

The Red In The Sky Is Ours is a fantastic album and definitely their best but it's definitely fellated way too much on here.

The Red In The Sky Is Ours is a fantastic album and definitely their best but it's definitely fellated way too much on here.

It's one of the best metal albums of all time, so not really. You fellate really bad albums quite often from what I've seen, so I don't see how you came to the conclusion unless you just can't hear greatness.

Symphonies of Sickness and Necroticism are much better and also a lot more interesting than Heartwork. Heartwork is a great album don't get me wrong.