Controversial opinions on metal

Vocals don't have to be death vocals to be gressive, and Hetfield's vocals have noo aggresion in them in that song. And Araya's vocals kicked major ass on SNM and HA. They kick less ass now, but at least they're still aggresive.
And I also think Araya's vocals fit perfectly with Slayer, wht are you talking about?

Vocals don't have to be death vocals to be gressive, and Hetfield's vocals have noo aggresion in them in that song.

They fit the song. It's hard to match the aggression you had single in your 20s, when in your mid 40s married with kids.

And Araya's vocals kicked major ass on SNM and HA. They kick less ass now, but at least they're still aggresive.
And I also think Araya's vocals fit perfectly with Slayer, wht are you talking about?

If screaming into the mic in a disconnected fashion from the actual riffs is "kicking major ass" to you, then enjoy it all you want.

If screaming into the mic in a disconnected fashion from the actual riffs is "kicking major ass" to you, then enjoy it all you want.

What the goddamn hell are you on about? Is he supposed to sing along with the notes of every riff and follow the timing of every note as it's picked on the guitar? How is his style "disconnected"? It sounds to me like you don't like the actual sound of his voice. That's fine, whatever. But you're talking rubbish here.

What the goddamn hell are you on about? Is he supposed to sing along with the notes of every riff and follow the timing of every note as it's picked on the guitar? How is his style "disconnected"? It sounds to me like you don't like the actual sound of his voice. That's fine, whatever. But you're talking rubbish here.
+1
EDIT:
And regarding Dakryn's comment about him being 40 thus not being able to match the aggresionhe had in his 20's, I call bullshit. For example, Steve Souza on the Tenet album "Sovereign", released last year (?), he is much more aggresive then on "Pleasures Of The Flesh".

Just like drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade invalidates one's opinion on the best type of alcohol?

OH MY GOD I had that stuff once because my ex was coming over and it's what she chose to bring. It wasn't my choice and it's not like I raped a little girl or something.
Besides which, someone who is evidently obsessed with Smirnoff Ice shouldn't talk.

+1
EDIT:
And regarding Dakryn's comment about him being 40 thus not being able to match the aggresionhe had in his 20's, I call bullshit. For example, Steve Souza on the Tenet album "Sovereign", released last year (?), he is much more aggresive then on "Pleasures Of The Flesh".

I also said married with kids vs single, pretty important aspect.

@Ozz: Halford is literally gay, so what's your point? You like Tardy so gtfo of this argument :p

@STN: Hell Awaits is a perfect example of him just shouting over the music. It sounds like absolute shit.