Controversial opinions on metal

Last time I comment on this. your bitching about someone being on steroids when Brock is most definately a steroid abuser? Your an idiot. Fedor's beaten people stronger, faster, more technical, etc then Brock, and if you deny that then you obviously know nothing about Fedor.

Anywho. most swedish osdm sucks, cept for Dismember and a few others, finnish osdm beats it into the ground.

last time i comment on this, brock is NOT on steroids now but overeem IS and thats a fact, fedor has NOT beaten anyone like brock, fedor has beaten fat slow CANS! brock would smash his face EASILY.

I've been watching MMA for over a decade. In my post I was mocking the sheer fanboy praise you give to Lesnar.

That being said, I think everyone's point is that Lesnar, despite the fact that he's improved a lot over the years, still possess many technical inadequacies that can easily be exploited should he fight the right guy.

I personally picked Lesnar to win in all of his fights, losing only once to Frank Mir, albeit a rather controversial referee decision affected the outcome. Anyhow, I think Cain Velasquez is the guy to beat Lesnar. He is a much more of a complete fighter, and even though wrestling is Lesnar's strong suit, it's very apparent to me that people forget about Cain's wrestling background too. I've believed for quite a while that Cain would find his way to the top of the UFC at some point so this is his chance.

Also, has Overeem tested positive for steroids? Just like Lesnar, you can make all of the accusations you want. So don't be a hypocrite.

brock is better at cain in everything besides maybe striking, brock will dominate and win, overeem IS on roids, you obviously dont know much about bodybuilding, i do and i can SEE that he is 100% on roids.

You say that as if being skinny is a bad thing. I'll tell you this bud, the age of the 'macho' man such as yourself is gone. Get with the times or admit that you like people sticking dicks up your ass.

Actually its the opposite, I find Incendiary better :p. Maybe its a matter of the really dry production, or just that death/thrash doesn't lend itself well to their relatively longer songs. Still a good band though, but one of those bands that you only enjoy when you're listening to them and don't really crave.

Yeah actually I think you're right,I really like the songs on Incendiary and I think you hit the nail on the head.It's the production on the new one that I don't really like.Yeah you're right on that final point aswell,they are'nt that memorable,although I find that I want to listen to 'Lamentations' quite regularly.

I honestly think that's case with the whole "war metal" scene in general. I know you're a huge fan of that scene, and I like a lot of the stuff too. It's great when its playing, but the nature of the genre makes the music so all over the place, you don't really remember any riffs, and therefore don't have an urge to listen to it. Maybe I just haven't listened enough, gonna put on some Order From Chaos now and see if I can look past the enjoyable chaos for some catchyness.

I don't know man, I could easily spin the fuck out of either Ares Kingdom albums and not get tired. Incendiary is still easily metal album of the year.

Yeah I see where you're coming from.Interestingly though,the most extreme War band I can think of,Conqueror are very memorable to me atleast and maybe for me the most memorable metal band that I can think of.Maybe it's just that i've listened to them so much.But I find OFC and Angelcorpse highly memorable also,who knows man,maybe it just comes down to personal taste.

whoever you were talking to deleted their post.

anyway, Ares Kingdom are one of my least favorite bands from that scene if you want to consider them part of it. I like a ton of war metal stuff, just not really into that band at all. stuff like Diocletian, Perdition Temple, Conqueror, Revenge, Damaar, Spearhead, Bestial Warlust, etc. are more appealing to me and along with this new wave of OSDM it's probably my favorite kind of metal at the moment.

whoever you were talking to deleted their post.

anyway, Ares Kingdom are one of my least favorite bands from that scene if you want to consider them part of it. I like a ton of war metal stuff, just not really into that band at all. stuff like Diocletian, Perdition Temple, Conqueror, Revenge, Damaar, Spearhead, Bestial Warlust, etc. are more appealing to me and along with this new wave of OSDM it's probably my favorite kind of metal at the moment.

Man all of those bans fucking rip! I wish Damaar would continue altough it seems unlikely at this point,still need that Perdition Temple.

You say that as if being skinny is a bad thing. I'll tell you this bud, the age of the 'macho' man such as yourself is gone. Get with the times or admit that you like people sticking dicks up your ass.

im not a sheep and dont follow trends and you are right, it is the time of skinny weak "men" now.

Whats wrong with people sticking dicks in their ass? Besides telling someone they like putting dicks up their ass inorder to assert masculinity is a pretty macho thing to do. God, get with the times Mort. But seriously Karmablade probably does like dicks in his ass though, not saying its a bad thing, its ok Karma we're all very open minded people here you can talk to us. We won't tell anyone.