Controversial opinions on metal

whats wrong with mma themed metal? the fantasy bullshit iron maiden and other bands write about is so much better? this is real at least.. study metal? ive most likely been into metal way longer than you, since 1989.

Yes, because at least fantasy has the potential to be art.

Are the most people people who are people the mostest, or are they just people who are the mostest of people?

^Yogi Berra-ism

So what your saying is that actually the majority of of the human mind as it sees itself is only an illusion created by the primitive subconscience deeply rooted in our cerebrial cortexes left there by our naturally egotisical thought patterns thus we are no better than monkeys and other "lower" forms of life thus making humanity's quest for self satisfaction meaningless and I should devote myself to removing every shred of my ego from myself in an attempt to achieve inner peace?

^Mahayana Buddhist philosophy

Last time I comment on this. your bitching about someone being on steroids when Brock is most definately a steroid abuser? Your an idiot. Fedor's beaten people stronger, faster, more technical, etc then Brock, and if you deny that then you obviously know nothing about Fedor.

Anywho. most swedish osdm sucks, cept for Dismember and a few others, finnish osdm beats it into the ground.

last time i comment on this, brock is NOT on steroids now but overeem IS and thats a fact, fedor has NOT beaten anyone like brock, fedor has beaten fat slow CANS! brock would smash his face EASILY.

I've been watching MMA for over a decade. In my post I was mocking the sheer fanboy praise you give to Lesnar.

That being said, I think everyone's point is that Lesnar, despite the fact that he's improved a lot over the years, still possess many technical inadequacies that can easily be exploited should he fight the right guy.

I personally picked Lesnar to win in all of his fights, losing only once to Frank Mir, albeit a rather controversial referee decision affected the outcome. Anyhow, I think Cain Velasquez is the guy to beat Lesnar. He is a much more of a complete fighter, and even though wrestling is Lesnar's strong suit, it's very apparent to me that people forget about Cain's wrestling background too. I've believed for quite a while that Cain would find his way to the top of the UFC at some point so this is his chance.

Also, has Overeem tested positive for steroids? Just like Lesnar, you can make all of the accusations you want. So don't be a hypocrite.

brock is better at cain in everything besides maybe striking, brock will dominate and win, overeem IS on roids, you obviously dont know much about bodybuilding, i do and i can SEE that he is 100% on roids.