convince me to buy a JVM410

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
...but without pointing me to the new arch enemy or the latest Megadeth....that was Andy, he makes everything sound good.
how are your experiences with that amp, does it kick arse?

I'd sell one of my rectos for it

It's the second best Marshall I've played, JCM800 beat it for raw tone when I tried it in the shop but the flexibility the JVM offers is unreal. Had a shot of one for a few days when my Orange got sent back, loved it. Can get really aggressive sounding on the high gain channels, cleans are fantastic, which obviously is a rare thing on a Marshall. I'm definitely going to be buying one at some point down the line.

Between the 800's you already have and a JVM you'd be set for any Marshall sound you can imagine I reckon.

I grew up on JCM800 and still think its the best thing they have made, I tried a JVM a number of times after reading that Jens B loved the amp, but I kept coming back to the Blackstar as a much better option for me

I sold mine because it sounded a bit lifeless to me.

On the other hand, my friend owns one that kicks ass; that's why I bought mine in the first place and was disappointed :confused:

It's definitely a crap shoot with Marshall, I've had two Slash AFD 100's, one sounds heavenly and one sounded like absolute shit.

On the subject of Marshall, I had a sneaky look at the forthcoming Yngwie sig head. Very enjoyable, if the release version is the same then I'ma be quite keen.

2 Words .... Doug Aldrich!

Listen to the Whitesnake live album ... one of the best guitar tones I have ever heard.

LesPaul into a JVM with Greenback loaded cab = Pure Win!

EDITL

Oh .... And for those of you saying he uses JMP's, HE DOES .. but on the Live CD from last year he didnt bring his JMP's to europe. He used JVM's :)