Cool Logo

In my opinion this music is a quite powerful tool to find your way into the Universe, to concentrate on your being like a human, to understand you yourself and the reality around you. There are enough special atmospheres that you can obtain from it. It’s rather deep and dark for a person who needs some emotions in this realm. But it’s only my opinion. I can’t understand any creation without some meanings inside. You may ask me to write you some words about every their song. But it would be only some words on your screen. Because the only way to understand this music is to listen to it. Only listening could create any kind of dark entity into your heart. This music can fill you with sorrow and power for fight as well.

Interesting and boring, powerful and weak, evil and kind, dark and bright... here and there... this and that... opinions do vary, don't they?

But for those, who aren't indifferent: We always wanted to make stories, not just songs. You have to read the lyrics, you have to follow the images appearing in your mind... It's not just a guitar riff and some rythm section around it. Actually it would be ideal to use those songs as soundtracks to some movies...