Cool parts of songs

The greatest part of any song ever is the beginning of 'Corporeal Jigsore Quandary', by Carcass.

There. I win.

the stench of redemption solo...

Amen to that that part ruled seriously!

Metal Church - Beyond The Black (so addicted to this song lately, I love the beggining part where the vocals sounds like the devil

Kreator - Behind The Mirror @ 2:29 part I love that solo so much!

Katatonia - Evidence @ 3:08 part I love the lyrics and music about that part.

Adramelech-as the gods succumbed

3:29 to 3:50

This riff always amazes me.

Burzum-En Ring Til Aa Herske

0:34-1:16 or so. Awesome riff, with the chants and all.

Dripping-Reflecting Identities. The breakdown at about 0:57 or so is fucking heavy, insane. But it compares little to the bass-boom-deathslam at 0:46 of Dripping-Poisioning Reality. That breakdown is the fucking end of all breakdowns. That song is awesome. Hell, so is that whole album.

Satyricon: K.I.N.G 2:19-2:48, With Ravenous Hunger 5:13- 5:30, suffering the tyrants 2:05-2:30

3:10 to 3:45 of Day Five: Voices by Ayreon. It's not a "metal" part but it's pretty cool sounding.

The long solo/instrumental passage in These Mountains are Mine by MB. It's so emotional and heartfelt that it almost makes me cry. Same thing goes for that super melodic riff in Anger's Streaming Arrows.

np: MB - Anger's Streaming Arrows

The tight harmonizing guitars that go on near the end of the Sacramentum track, "Blood Shall be Spilled". Everybody who has heard the song knows what I am talking about.