Cool parts of songs

Blind Guardian - And Then There Was Silence.

There are parts...and then there are parts...and some more parts. One of the most perfect metal songs I have heard.

For me, its 'Never Give up, Never give in, Be on the side of the weak and win' part (If I got the lyrics right). Can't understand why Thomen hated the direction they took, but heck, we got Savage Circus that way, so I am not complaining.

The tight harmonizing guitars that go on near the end of the Sacramentum track, "Blood Shall be Spilled". Everybody who has heard the song knows what I am talking about.
Yes. I love that part as well.

I also love that major key fast riff that begins about 2:20 in Fog's Kiss, as well as the Dissection-ish riff that begins around 3:30 in the same song. Those are probably some of my favorite black metal riffs ever. Far Away from the Sun has to be one of my top 5 black metal CDs of all time.

Adramelech - Psychotasia (1:50 - 2:30)
Nile - Wind Of Horus (2:08 - 2:58)
Nile - Lashed To The Slave Stick (1:30 - 1:53, 2:48 - 3:35)
Thorns - Home (3:28 - 4:00)

Some of the finest moments in metal imo.

-The intro to flattening of emotions by death. The drums and then the first riff. Absolutly killer. Masvidals solo on this song too.
-The first solo on painkiller by judas priest.
-The scream at the beginning of angel of death by slayer.
-2:50, one by one, immortal. "we took your lives. RWAARWAARAAARAA" also 3:39 "red run the rivers of blood".
-Darkthrone - the pagan winter. The melody at 2:20 the egyptian riff in the 1:30-2:00 part.
-The drum intro and scream of of ticks and leeches by tool.
-The intro to ogre battle by queen.

Any of the clean vocal parts in all the songs from Mourning Beloveth's "The Sullen Sulcus". They are AMAZING. The intro to "Narcissistic Funeral". "My Sullen Sulcus", from the alternating clean and harsh vocals, all the way to the end of the instrumental part following the clean vocals. OH MY GOD. ITS BEAUTIFUL. The clean guitar melody at the end of "Autumnal Fires" from the MB album "Dust", actually, wait, the entirety of "Autumnal Fires" is amazing. The entirety of "Part 1" by MB, especially the clean vocals, and the repeated harsh version of those vocals later on, and the solo in that song also. The entirety of Garden Of Shadows' "Shards of the Sphere", aswell as most of the entire "Oracle Moon" album. The solos in Amon Amarth's "Gods Of War Arise", "Under The Northern Star", "Death In Fire" and "Amon Amarth". The intro to "Across The Rainbow Bridge". The solo in Wintersun's "Death And The Healing", Agalloch's "Not Unlike The Waves", and ill think ill stop there... ill just say theres too many cool parts of songs in metal, period.

The beginning of Low by Gorefest, when the bass opens the song.
It could last a little bit longer.
Haggard - Awaking The centuries at the beginning.