Coolest Chick in Metal?

I have soft spots for Cristina from Lacuna who i think is hot as well as being a talented vocalist and i like Courtney Love also though she isn't metal... :::: waits to get flamed for that LoL ::::

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
I have soft spots for Cristina from Lacuna who i think is hot as well as being a talented vocalist and i like Courtney Love also though she isn't metal... :::: waits to get flamed for that LoL ::::

I love Lillo, but she's not a tough badass, so I didn't took her into consideration for this thread. As for Love, I don't care about her musical career but she's a very good actress (at least when Milos Forman directs).

I say Karyn Crisis from Crisis. Despite being incredibly small, she's got huge stage presence and is pretty intimidating. Offstage, though, she's really nice and approachable.

Definitely all the girls in Girlschool - not only are they lookers (apart from Denise) but they are the coolest chicks around - I saw them about 2 weeks ago and believe me they actually all look better and cooler now than they did first time I saw them about 15 years ago.

Wyvern said:
I love Lillo, but she's not a tough badass, so I didn't took her into consideration for this thread. As for Love, I don't care about her musical career but she's a very good actress (at least when Milos Forman directs).

Who cares if she is a tough badass or not... i like my girls more feminine then bitchy dyky ballbreakers ala Angela etc. lol .... geeez if that pic in the CD booklet of Cristina squatting down doesn't qualify her as being one of the sexiest female vocalists nowadays i dont know what is (though last pics ive seen of her she has gained weight) ... wish she still looked like that lol ... but i love her voice and i love when she sings in italian ala the song Comalies (that song plus the movie Under the Tuscan Sun inspired me to take up italian as a 3rd language though i rarely have time nowadays to study) ....

kittybeast said:
ME!!! hahahahha I don't know a lot of female's in metal these days but my guess would be the girl from Arch Enemy...as she looks like you'd want her in your corner.

Ha ha ha well of course it is a tie between you, Pable, Shaye, MetalRose, Chris, Linda and if I leave anyone out I am going to get my ass kicked. :loco:

Bryant

No Contest Lads !!!!!!
Even though she went soft after Metal Queen it still stands as the best Female Metal Album of all time.....and her looks.....need I say more!!!!

2004LeeAaron_flag1.jpg

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
And me of course cos I'm always getting told how cool I look when I wear my denim jacket covered in badges/patches. I look "as cool as f*ck" apparently!!!!!!

The orange Rush patch has been move down a wee bit to make room for a Saxon Power & The Glory patch! That was taken on 19th October just before I saw the mighty Saxon!!

http://www.geocities.com/tigerlily_2112/DSC_0782.JPG

rokk said:
Her name is Brittney from Jaded

http://www.jadedrocks.com/

Check 'em out!

Not bad, less poppier than Vixen, more like Lita Ford on her heavier times. Still not as rockin as Girslchool or Rock Goddess IMO.

NP: Doomshine - 'The Cross (still stands for pain)'

Fangface said:
Sabina Classen (Holy Moses) and Doro Pesch, having sung their heart out for 25 years relentlessly in a men's world. Now that's Metal :headbang:

Yep, that's it those two rule the roost!
As aggressive as Angela G. is i think Sabina still leaves her for dead and Sabina was the first woman to do deaththrash growls. If you need more proof check out Holy Moses Finished with the Dogs, esp. the re-release with new live material, Sabina sounds even more brutal than before and she mixes it with her female voice a bit too.

I really wouldnt even bother considering ex Nightwish Tarja or any other chick who sings a band that is more doomgothic sounding as this is really only borderline metal in my opinion. Besides 25 years who can argue with that but Doro will always be no. 1 for her work with Warlock!