Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

They all pulled that shit,and are now also claiming that Drumpf is at fault for not doing his "racist" Chinese travel ban sooner.

funny thing is i remember them all trying to grill Trump when he wanted to stop all flights from china. Same thing happened with me, back in January i told a few people "we should just stop all traveling to and from China" and people were like "dude you're overreacting". :lol: fucking morons.

Reactions: CiG
COVID-19-branded racist vandalism appears as second Nazi flag pops up in regional Victoria.
A Nazi flag tied to two Chinese flags has been hoisted on a telecommunications tower in northern Victoria, prompting concerns racist vitriol has reared its ugly head in the region in the wake of coronavirus.

The Nazi flag had the hashtag #COVID19 scrawled across it and was left to fly above the town for almost 48 hours.

12145114-3x2-700x467.jpg

So-called "racist vandalism" with, at least to me, a confused message. Left to my own interpretations I would have seen this as someone calling the Chinese government a bunch of Nazis. Putting a Nazi flag with a COVID-19 hashtag drawn on and 2 Chinese flags together doesn't really scream "racist vandalism" to me.

Wouldn't even be surprised if this was a hate-crime hoax.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
It's like when the news lost their shit over one of Trump's twitter posts pre-election, where he posted an image of Crooked Hillary captioned under a six-pointed star, and everyone claimed it was anti-Semitic. Then to further back it up their accusations of anti-Semitism, they discovered that the author of the image had also created another one showing HRC with a swastika on her. Somehow, the author was a neo-Nazi, a Trump supporter, and a person that associates swastikas with Trump's then-opponent, simultaneously. :lol:

A lot of people just shortcircuit when they hear anything jew-related, probably from watching too much Hollywood garbage.

Reactions: Dak and CiG
So I'm new to stonks but one of my lightweights has gone up 700% in the past week. Too bad it's not a bigger player. Still, should have bought more. I dont see it jumping much higher.

Will is better now and at home, as are all the other guys from Testament, Exodus and Death Angel who copped a dose of it. Will seems to have copped the worst but his family also didn't disclose it as Covid initially (which was their choice), whereas Gary Holt said he had it from the onset.

People trying to say it's all a hoax are the worst kind of conspiracy theorists.
i dont think anyone is saying its a hoax, but there's definitely other things at play here. Inflating those numbers because people have other conditions and sticking covid as the main cause of death when the victims bodies are still warm says a lot. The ones who are blindly buying into everything that gets shoveled into their mouths are actually the worst kind of sheeple.

"my uncle died from lung cancer" .... "how old was your uncle?" ..."he was 90 and had numerous health conditions" ... okay.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem